What you'll do...
- Assists with development of Information Systems Audit plans by identifying business process and information technology (IT) risks; determining risk severity and business impact; and developing audit tests of controls.
- Tests layers of computer systems (for example, application, database, operating system, data, infrastructure) for information technology (IT) effectiveness and managerial control by assessing IT components of platforms and applications against internal standards, policies, procedures, and IT standards and frameworks.
- Communicates with customers and Audit Management team to confirm audit findings by producing audit documents and work papers; documenting findings and recommendations for management review and presentations; participating in Customer conferences; and assisting with resolution of customer and team issues.
- Performs regulatory compliance test work (for example, Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX)) by coordinating with process owners to identify and test controls; validating process documentation; analyzing information technology (IT) and business information to identify improvement opportunities; and working with external auditors to test company's regulatory compliance controls.
- Identifies and determines control deficiencies and severity by evaluating current environment against internal standards, policies, procedures, and information technology (IT) standards and frameworks.
- Improves audit efficiencies by recognizing automation and integration opportunities; creating common methodologies; responding to critical business situations; and participating in cross-functional teams.
- Analyzes information technology architecture across application data, server, network and physical layers by evaluating diagrams and system flows; collaborating with application and system owners; and identifying and documenting information technology (IT) control points.
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans by providing expert advice and guidance to others in the application of information and best practices; supporting and aligning efforts to meet customer and business needs; and building commitment for perspectives and rationales.
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions by building relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders; identifying business needs; determining and carrying out necessary processes and practices; monitoring progress and results; recognizing and capitalizing on improvement opportunities; and adapting to competing demands, organizational changes, and new responsibilities.
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity by incorporating these into the development and implementation of business plans; using the Open Door Policy; and demonstrating and assisting others with how to apply these in executing business processes and practices.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or business-related field OR Bachelor’s degree in Management Information Systems or other Information Technology-related field. 2 years experience in internal audit, information technology, or business-related field.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Audit - Internal, Finance/Accounting
Masters: Business Administration
CFE - Certified Fraud Examiner - Certification, CISA - Certified Information Systems Auditor - Certification, CISM - Certified Information Security Manager - Certification, CISSP - Certified Information Systems Security Professional - Certification, Financial & Insurance - Certified Internal Auditor - Certification, Financial & Insurance - Certified Public Accountant - Certification
702 SW 8TH ST, BENTONVILLE, AR 72716, United States of America