Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Senior Technology Business Systems Consultant...
In this role, you will:
- Lead or participate in providing technology initiatives for simple to moderately complex business problems within technology business systems
- Contribute to the development of systems and procedures that are both cost effective and meet the relevant business requirements
- Evaluate moderately complex business, operational, or technical challenges that require an in-depth evaluation of planning and direction conducted to resolve complex business problems
- Partner with business and technology teams to evaluate moderately complex business problems and lead a team to provide comprehensive technological solutions
- Act as an internal consultant within technology and business groups by using quality tools and process definition or improvement to re-engineer technical processes
- Collaborate and consult with business and technology teams to evaluate and resolve issues in order to provide technological solutions and manage both project schedules and deliverables
- Coordinate communication and information flow between business and technology teams
Required Qualifications, US:
- 4+ years of Business Systems Data experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- Ability to take imitative, identify opportunities and implement change.
- Experience in conducting meetings, presentations and status reporting's.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communications skills - able to present status, facts, thoughts and ideas in a clear, concise, and organized manner
- Personal dedication and strong work ethic
- Strong time management skills, with an ability to multi- task, handle multiple test assignments, and prioritize one's own work
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to analyze business requirements
- Willingness to work onsite at stated locations in job posting three days a week. This is not a telecommute position.
- Working in the office 3 out of 5 business days is expected
- 401 S. Tryon St., Charlotte, NC 28202
- 5000 Riverside Rd, Irving, TX 75039
- 7001 Westown Pkwy, West Des Moines, IA 50266
- 1150 W Washington St, Tempe, AZ 85281
- 114 N Beaumont St, Bld D, Saint Louis, MO
- 2701 Wells Fargo Way, Minneapolis, MN 55467
Preferred location(s) listed above. Other locations within the Wells Fargo footprint may be considered for current Wells Fargo employees.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit's risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US:All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.