We are currently seeking a Senior Highway Engineer/Senior Project Manager for the Transportation-Infrastructure Practice.
If you are an experienced engineer interested in growing your skills and working on exciting projects locally and across the county, then this is a great opportunity for you. We are looking for a senior engineer/project manager with highway planning & design, business development, and design-build experience to help with our growing St. Charles Illinois office. This position will be responsible for working with and managing projects for our local clients including IDOT and ISTHA as well as large scale design build projects across the county. If you are ready to make your next big career move, we welcome you.
To qualify, you must possess the following:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Civil Engineering from an accredited university
- 8+ years of direct highway design experience
- Professional Engineering (PE) certification required
- Experience working with the Illinois Department of Transportation and/or Illinois Tollway
- Experience working on Design-Build projects
- Proficient in Microstation, Bentley Open Roads, 3-D modeling, specification package development
- Experience working on interstate, interchange, and roadway reconstructions for state and county clients
- Experience leading or working with large multi-discipline teams
- Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail and overall quality control and management
- Conscientious of project schedules and deadlines and budgets
- Holiday Pay
- Paid Time Off
- Medical and Dental
- Click Here for Full Benefits Information
From managed toll lanes and long-range corridor plans to complex interchanges, major roadway, and segmental bridge designs, our teams provide the highest quality design solutions to our clients. Each day, we partner with transportation agencies and local governments across the country to keep our communities moving and improving the overall quality of life. By joining our team, you too can lead the evolution of transportation.
RS&H provides fully integrated architecture, engineering, and consulting services to help clients realize their most complex facility and infrastructure projects for land, air, and space. We are committed to bringing extraordinary solutions to our clients through the promise of imagination, ingenuity, and innovation. With a tradition of excellence that began in 1941, we are consistently ranked among the nation's top design firms. We attribute our success to an unwavering commitment to our core values of: integrity, quality service, business success and valuing associates.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.
Web Reference : AJF/379843979-22
Posted Date : Wed, 06 Jul 2022
Please note, to apply for this position you will complete an application form on another website provided by or on behalf of RS&H. Any external website and application process is not under the control or responsibility of Careers 4 Managers