Are you a UI Engineer with a strong background across the full application lifecycle? We have multiple contact openings for Senior UI Engineers with demonstrated professional experience with technologies including React, Angular, AWS, GitHub, SQL and more.
Our client is a leading management consulting firm that advises on strategic management to corporations, governments, and other organizations. They work with leading organizations across the private, public and social sectors and with their scale, scope, and knowledge they are able to address problems that no one else can. They have deep functional and industry expertise as well as breadth of geographical reach.
What You Will Do:
In this role you will be responsible for the development, support, maintenance and implementation of an enterprise application that is scalable, resilient, and distributed. You would also be responsible for migrating existing solutions onto a public cloud and help adapt cloud native capabilities. This job is for someone who enjoys solving problems of relatively complex scope, through general usage of standard programming concepts and principles and application of own judgment.
What Gets You The Job:
- 4-6+ years of hands-on experience in large-scale application/system/platform/integration architectures
- Proven strong technical architecture and design skills in popular programming languages like ReactJS, Angular, node.js and Java.
- Understanding of Enterprise Search, Cognitive services and Natural Language processing a plus
- Experience with Microservice based architecture and containerization technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with Cloud platforms: AWS (we are considering Azure & Google Cloud in future) while having a basic understanding of data modeling, SQL and NoSQL
- Experience with build tools such as GitHub (or Jenkins, Gradle, Maven)
- Experience with code refactoring, design patterns, design-driven development, continuous integration, building highly scalable applications, and application security
- Bachelors’ or Masters’ degree from an accredited college/university in business-related or technology-related field.
Please send your resume to Taryn Dicterow for immediate consideration
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.