Join us for this incredible opportunity to be part of our hotel team as a Busser (Server Assistant) for Cindy's Rooftop at the Chicago Athletic Association located in downtown Chicago … Not onlywill you be part of a rock-star team, but you'll get to be part of a company that earned the one of the spots for Fortune 100's Best Companies to Work for in 2022!
We Offer Excellent Benefits:
- Free room nights, Discounted and Friends & Family Room Rates
- Medical, Prescription, Dental and Vision Insurance in 30-days
- 401K with company match
- Paid Vacation, sick days, new child leave and personal day
- Paid Family Bonding Time and Adoption Assistance
- Tuition and Fitness Reimbursement
- Free colleague meals during shift
- Employee Stock Purchase plan
- Discounts at various retailers - Apple, AT&T, Verizon, Headspace and many more
COVID- 19 Safety: Hyatt Hotels follows all COVID-19 CDC and Cook County Health department protocols for the safety of our employees and guests.
Hyatt is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.Requirements
The Busser (Server Assistant) is responsible primarily for assisting the Food Server in serving the guest. This person must have good communication skills as well as the ability to lift, pull and push moderate weight. Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to clearing/resetting tables, table maintenance, food running, with an emphasis on cleanliness and sanitation. If you have experience as a server assistant in a restaurant, we'd love to hear from you! Previous hotel experience is not required, but recommended.
- Takes pride in a great job done
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others
- Able to lift, pull, and push a moderate weight
- Able to walk and stand throughout duration of shift
- Flexible availability as needed
- Ensure safe, secure, and healthy facility environment by following all sanitation standards and procedures; complying with health and legal regulations.
Source: Hospitality Online