The Evergreen Lake side Resort and Conference Center Stone Mountain Atlanta is seeking outgoing, energetic and customer service oriented individuals to fill the position of Assistant Servers/Food Runners, to set up and clear tables, stocking all service stations and assisting servers with table service to ensure total guest satisfaction.
We offer excellent benefits to include, medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k) with a match, Holiday Pay, Vacation and Personal Days, Room discounts and much more!!
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Quickly clear dirty table settings and prepare table for resetting. Promptly and consistently reset all serviceware as prescribed.
- Maintain stock and cleanliness of stations for all meal periods with necessary equipment including silverware, linen and condiments.
- Serve guests with beverages, breads and butter to begin their dining experience and replenish as necessary.
- Transport all dirty tableware from dining room to dishwashing area for proper cleaning.
- Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a regular basis.
- Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
Must have the ability to communicate in English. Must be available to work a flexible schedule to include nights, holidays and weekends. Self-starting personality with an even disposition. Maintain a professional appearance and manner at all times. Can communicate well with guests. Must be willing to “pitch-in” and help co- workers with their job duties and be a team player. Knowledge of the appropriate table settings and service ware. Ability to grasp, lift and/or carry, or otherwise, transport up to 50 lbs. through a crowded room. Ability to move or push goods on a hand cart/truck weighing a maximum of 150 lbs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Source: Hospitality Online