Mirror Lake Village is a new independent living/assisted living/memory care community in Federal Way. Become part of our growing family and enjoy the satisfaction of making our residents’ day brighter!
What you will be doing:
• * Primary responsibility is to provide great dining service for our seniors
• Graciously and respectfully assists residents in the dining room to be seated and make menu selections.
• Initiates the serving of all entrees; to include cold and hot beverage service, salad, soup, hot entrees, dessert service and last beverage service.
• Clears tables throughout the meal and resets after
• Operates dishwasher, puts dishes and utensils away.
• Restocks dining room tables with condiments. Observes when food and dining room supplies are low and is responsible to report the need for reorder to the Dining Service Director.
• Able to follow all dining services policies and procedures according to training manual.
As a member of our Dining team, you will graciously assist residents in the dining room. This includes seating, serving, clearing tables, and assisting with clean up and food prep as needed. If you take pride in your work and enjoy interacting with seniors, we hope you’ll consider joining us!
Shift(s) Available: Morning 6:00am to 2:00pm and 11:00am to 7:00pm