We are looking for a competent Restaurant Server to take orders and deliver them to our guests, maintaining and enhancing our customer service quality. You will work in close collaboration with colleagues and follow established health and safety standards. The goal is to accelerate our business development by providing customers with a memorable experience.
• Prepare restaurant tables with special attention to sanitation and order.
• Memorize drink and dessert menu for on-demand recitation. Up-sell desserts and drinks as appropriate for individual guests and parties.
• Take/serve orders and answer questions or make recommendations for other products. Transmit orders to bar and kitchen by recording patrons' choices; identifying patrons' special dietary needs and special requests
• Collaborate with other restaurant servers and kitchen/bar staff. Stay updated on current menu choices, specialties, and menu deviations, knowing if the kitchen staff is running out of any items, etc.
• Maintain table setting by removing courses as completed; replenishing utensils; refilling water glasses; being alert to patron spills or other special needs
• Deal with complaints or problems with a positive attitude
• Issue bills and accept payment
• Customer-oriented approach and patience
• Problem-solving and decision making skills
• Hands-on experience in cashier duties
• Attention to cleanliness and safety
• Assist with special events as required
• Adhere to grooming and appearance standards consistently.
As a Team Member at Enrique's, you'll enjoy:
• Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
• Great opportunities to grow with us
• Referral bonuses for bringing new members to our team
• Eligible for a Simple IRA Retirement Plan (if qualified)
• 50% discount on Enrique's food
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $7.25 per hour
• Dental insurance
• Employee discount
• Health insurance
• Referral program
• Vision insurance
• 8 hour shift
• Day shift
• Evening shift
Weekly day range:
• Every weekend
• Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
• Kuna, ID 83634: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
• Our hours are:
Tuesday - Thursday: 3-9 pm, Friday: 3-10 pm, Saturday: 12 - 10 pm, Sunday - Monday: Closed
Our employees typically come in one hour before opening and stay one after closing. Are you able to work these hours? If not, what is your availability?
• Serving: 1 year (Preferred)
• Spanish (Preferred)
Work Location: One location