Do you enjoy working with a team in a fast-paced environment?
We (DH Pace Door Services) are looking for a Service Dispatcher! Your role will be to coordinate technician schedules and communicate with customers to ensure our services meet or exceed our customer's expectations...
Respond to this ad, or reach out directly at 206-624-3667 and ask for Ben or Melissa.
Primary job functions:
• Scheduling technicians to customer job sites
• Continually ensure technicians’ schedules are cleared of completed job tickets and that open job tickets are in correct technicians’ schedules for materials ordered, billing and voided tickets
• Provide accurate work orders and picking lists to the warehouse for inventory pulling
• Working with service quotes
• Ordering parts
• Communicating ETA's and scheduling return repairs with customers
• Other responsibilities as assigned
• Prior dispatching experience is a plus, however, we are willing to train!!
• Must have excellent communication and organizational skills
• Team-oriented with the ability to succeed in a fast-paced environment
• Represent the company in a professional manner
Why DH Pace?
DH Pace Company is a distribution, construction and service organization offering a complete range of door and door related products and commercial security products. The company is privately owned and has been in operation over 95 years! We have 50 US offices in 24 states with company-wide sales in 2021 of $740M.
A few perks that you can expect as an employee at DH Pace:
• Medical, Dental, and Vision options
• Paid Holidays
• Paid-time off plan; 16 PTO days accrued annually after only 1 year of service (10 days accrued annually to start!)
• 401k Retirement plan Employer Match
• Company paid life insurance
• Discount program/DH Pace partners
• Dress for your day - business casual/jeans friendly work environment
• Opportunity for growth and development
Successful completion of references, employment verifications, background check, and drug screen required in advance of hire.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $24.00 - $30.00 per hour
• 401(k) matching
• Dental insurance
• Employee assistance program
• Employee discount
• Flexible spending account
• Health insurance
• Health savings account
• Life insurance
• Paid time off
• Referral program
• Vision insurance
• 8 hour shift