We help people build a better future powered by data & technology. The Emerge team drives strategic direction and enablement. We accelerate innovation and learning, advance sales and delivery excellence, and amplify a One Slalom voice to the customer.
Slalom Emerge is a team of trailblazers helping ensure we achieve our strategic goals of investing for the future and pursuing innovation as a competitive advantage. We empower our local markets by identifying emerging capabilities, building multi-disciplinary teams, and providing access to niche and hyper-specialized expertise.
What You'll Do
Support projects to implement IT focused ServiceNow solutions in client environments -- aligning with ServiceNow Implementation and Technical Best Practices. This would include the following types of activities:
- Participate in and provide guidance during process mapping, functional design, and analysis workshops.
- Work with business process owners/SMEs to develop technical solutions including validation of the customer requirements with regards to 'needs' vs. 'wants'.
- Lead the delivery of ServiceNow solutions through estimation of effort, creation of user stories all based on and considering ServiceNow and process design best practices and standards
- Support testing of implemented solutions
- Write technical deliverables that are complete, consistent, high quality, and delivery the desired information
What You'll Bring
- You are a person who likes being part of modern, developing teams and have implemented new technologies and business operational models and transformational projects.
- You have experience delivering complex transformations, with multiple stakeholders ? recommending and implementing solutions for exceptional outcomes.
- You have a passion for improving how people live and work; for making things easier and better. You enjoy defining and implementing solutions that simplify, enhance, extend, and empower people to love what they do.
- Ability to communicate and build relationships with all levels of an organization from end users to senior executives, including both technical and non-technical audiences
- Capable and reliable in meeting tight schedules and deadlines as well as high attention to detail while maintaining clear customer expectations throughout the life cycle of an engagement
- 5+ years of broad ServiceNow experience across the platform
- Platform upgrades, patches, etc.
- Custom Applications
- Mobile Platform
- Virtual Agent
- Ability to configure ServiceNow discovery and Service Mapping to discover infrastructure components.
- Ability to set up and maintain discovery schedules, configure probes, and troubleshoot issues.
- Ability to configure MID servers
- Very good knowledge of Service Portal and how it maps to AngularJS. Should be able to write and maintain custom AngularJS directives.
- Experience implementing specific ServiceNow Product suites (HR, CSM, GRC, ITSM, ITOM, HAM, SAM, etc.)
- Proven ability to leverage the ServiceNow platform to automate common requests (service catalog) and integrate with common platforms (Active Directory, SCCM, Workday, SaaS applications, etc.) using programmatic methods (e.g., APIs, microservices)
- Advanced knowledge of network infrastructure - networks, protocols, email (SMTP, POP3)
- Good understanding of basic application, server, network, storage, and cloud infrastructure components.
- Proficient with IAM constructs such as LDAP, VPN, SSL, SAML/SSO etc.
- Demonstrated work history with Agile development methodology
- BA/BS Degree in IT, Computer Science, IS or business-related field or equivalent professional experience
- Certified System Administrator Certification (CSA)
- Certified Implementation Specialist (CIS - ITSM, ITOM, ITBM, ITAM, GRC)
- Certified Application Developer (CAD)
- ITIL or IT4IT certification
Slalom is a modern consulting firm focused on strategy, technology, and business transformation. In 40 markets around the world, Slalom'steams have autonomy to move fast and do what's right. They are backed byregional innovation hubs, a global culture of collaboration, and partnerships with the world's top technology providers. Founded in 2001 and headquartered in Seattle, Slalom has organically grown to over 9,000 employees. Slalom has been named one of Fortune's 100 Best Companies to Work For five years running and is regularly recognized byemployees as a best place to work. Learn more at slalom.com.
Slalom is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veterans status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.