We are always keeping an eye out for applicants who are friendly, enthusiastic, and who genuinely enjoy serving guests. To be successful in this role, we ask that you are willing to train and become a valuable team member.
We also offer many other great benefits such as...
• On Site Training
• Leadership opportunities to gain real world management experience to help you reach your professional goals.
• Competitive pay
• Paid Time Off
Requirements and Responsibilities:
• Consistency and Reliability
• Cheerful and Positive Attitude
• Values Teamwork
• Loves Serving and Helping Others
We ask you to:
• Great Attitude
• Ability to multitask quickly, yet thoroughly
• Have the ability to communicate effectively in English
• Be at least 18 years of age
• Be willing and able to work a flexible schedule
• Have the ability to lift and carry 10-55 lbs.
• Have a valid driver's license
• Willing to learn
• Applicants will also be expected to be able to work on their feet for several hours at a time and lift potentially heavy objects when necessary. Prior experience is preferred, but not necessary.
We are an interior plantation shutter manufacturer located in Southwest Florida, tailored to producing the most durable plantation shutters possible. We are here to help consumers find solutions for their windows. At Alumacore we build quality shutters made to last the test of time. We believe in manufacturing in America for quality control assurance with a quick turn around time to fast delivery