Are you an experience C/C++ developer looking for a unique challenge building/supporting applications for a Research Science Team? Do you have an interest in Environmental Sciences? Patriot is seeking the ideal candidate to assist in developing simulations to better develop preplans responses and impacts to the environment in unique scenarios.
C/C++ Software Developer (supporting Environmental Scientific Research Team)
• Have a Bachelor's Degree in Environmental Sciences, Applied Physics, Computer Science, Electrical or Computer Engineering, or other related field
• Have 5+ years of C/C++ development experience using .Net, ATL, Boost, GNU and related frameworks
• Have proven expertise with UML, Design Patterns, Refactoring, and code optimization
• Applicable knowledge software libraries to solve science/engineering problems, especially in simulations of real-world entities
• Experience in all phases of software development life cycle (i.e. requirements gathering/analysis, design, define test cases, development, unit test/maintenance)
• Have experience or interest in 3D physics-based rendering, and simulation products and libraries
• Experience in Agile and Scrum methodologies
• Proven experience in coordinating and working across a remote development team
• Have 3 + year’s experience in development using Unity and/or Unreal Engine
All candidates must be a current U.S. Citizen
100% remote work
Patriot, LLC is committed to a drug-free workplace. As such, the Company conducts pre-employment, reasonable cause, random and contract-mandated testing in accordance with federal and state law.
Patriot, LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
About Patriot LLC:
Patriot LLC (Patriot), located in Columbia, Maryland is an established, privately held government and commercial services Contractor with dedicated employees who bring relevant, responsive and adaptive solutions to our customers.
In 2014, Patriot’s CEO Anthony Russo was recognized as a Circle of Excellence Smart CEO Finalist and was profiled in the November/December issue of SmartCEO magazine. The Circle of Excellence Awards program recognizes CEOs who have succeeded in taking an aspect of their businesses to a level most companies rarely achieve.
In 2013, we received the Baltimore Business Journal’s award for being the largest veteran owned business based in the Baltimore area. In 2012, we received the 2012 Best in Columbia for our work in the areas of Computer Integrated Systems Design.
In 2011, we received the Best of Maryland Award. Today, with multiple government and commercial Programs, our Core Competencies have evolved in several key operational, technical and program support areas.
As a value-added partner, we provide our government and commercial customers with the quality assurance, performance-based and program management credentials required for a maximum Return on Investment (ROI), and sustainable strategic advantages, for both the short and long terms.
Lastly, as a “verified” Service-Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) and a Maryland Department of Transportation (MDOT) Minority/Disadvantaged Business Entity (MBE/DBE), Patriot is committed to delivering the highest quality personnel, most innovative approaches wrapped in state-of-the-art solutions using the latest and most advanced technologies available.
As required by Executive Order 14042, government contractor employees are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 regardless of the employee’s duty location or work arrangement (e.g., telework, remote work, etc.), subject to such exceptions as required by law. If selected, you will be required to be vaccinated against COVID-19 and submit documentation of proof of vaccination by November 24, 2021 or before beginning work if after November 24. Patriot will provide additional information regarding what information or documentation will be needed and how you can request a legally required exception from this requirement.
Company website: http://www.patriotllc.net/
Company address: 9520 Berger Road Suite 212 Columbia MD 21046
Powered by JazzHR