Software Quality Engineer III
Software Quality Engineer III carries out procedures to ensure that all information systems products and services meet organization standards and end-user requirements. Supports resolving semi-routine tests / tools design / and white box testing. Analyze semi-routine code changes for developing test strategy.
- Assists in the testing of software to ensure proper operation and freedom from defects
- Documents and works to resolve basic problems
- Reports progress on problem resolution to management
- Creates Test Scripts/Cases that are in line with defined business processes and requirements
- Conduct regression tests to ensure that any changes to the system have not affected existing functionality
- Prepares Test Report document and reports on testing progress to appropriate project team members
- Participates in defect triage meetings
- Provides data for metrics reporting at agreed frequency
- Supports the Business Customers/SMEs in the creation and execution of the Business Acceptance Test Plan, Test Scripts/Cases and Data and Results
- Participates in design walkthroughs and the analysis of requirements
- Analyzes, reports on and monitors issues and defects found during the testing execution
- Devises improvements to current procedures and develops models of possible future configurations
- Acts as information resource to other quality assurance analysts
- Performs complex work flow analysis and recommends quality improvements
- Instructs, directs and checks the work of other quality assurance analysts
Knowledge / Skills / Experience
- Possesses sustained energy to set and meet challenging objectives; the ability to organize resources to achieve a standard of excellence in outcomes and monitor on-going performance.
- Advanced understanding of application functionality (e.g., business process flow, rules and functional flow) and associated interfaces.
- Intermediate understanding of build procedures, operating system, database command languages and the programming languages and tools used by the enterprise.
- Strong written, oral and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to perform detail-oriented work.
- Ability to handle multiple simultaneous projects.
- Project management awareness and time management skills.
- Typically has 5+ years of experience testing or performing quality analysis on systems.
- Bachelors degree/related field or equivalent experience.
- Experience in analyzing various features in a release and recommending a suitable test strategy to achieve greater product quality for each release
- Extensive experience with QA techniques and methodology; developing test strategy and test plans, designing, implementing, executing and analyzing test cases
Join our team today where we are creating a better coordinated, increasingly collaborative, and more efficient healthcare system!
COVID Vaccination Requirements
We remain committed to doing our part to ensure the health, safety, and well-being of our team members and our communities. As such, we require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment and we may require periodic testing for certain roles. In addition, some roles require full COVID-19 vaccination as an essential job function. Change Healthcare adheres to COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Statement
Change Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, or veteran status. To read more about employment discrimination protections under federal law, read EEO is the Law at https://www.eeoc.gov/employers/eeo-law-poster and the supplemental information at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to ***** with Applicant requesting reasonable accommodation as the subject. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.
Click here https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf to view our pay transparency nondiscrimination policy.
California (US) Residents: By submitting an application to Change Healthcare for consideration of any employment opportunity, you acknowledge that you have read and understood Change Healthcares Privacy Notice to California Job Applicants Regarding the Collection of Personal Information.
Change Healthcare maintains a drug free workplace and conducts pre-employment drug-testing, where applicable, in accordance with federal, state and local laws.