Title: Software Quality Engineer/MDIV Quality Engineer
What will be my duties and responsibilities in this job?
- Test and document MDIV programs and processes written in PICK Basic
- Create and maintain test cases for the MDIV programs.
- Be an active contributing member of an Agile Scrum delivery team
What are the requirements needed for this position?
- Basic exposure to PICK Basic programming
- At least 5 years experience testing PICK Basic applications.
- At least 5 years experience with Universe multi-valued database
- At least 5 years experience operating in an Agile Scrum team environment
- Ability to identify, author, and execute test cases to assure a high degree of quality
- Experienced in Healthcare Billing and EDI Transactions
- Ability to interpret technical documentation for the purpose of testing software requirements and testing guidelines
What other skills/experience would be helpful to have?
- Change Healthcare MDIV application knowledge
- Experience in agile software development methodologies, Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe), Scrumban, Kanban, etc.
What are the working conditions and physical requirements of this job?
Work From Home
How much should I expect to travel?
No Travel expected.
Employees in roles that require travel will need to be able to qualify for a company credit card or be able to use their own personal credit card for travel expenses and submit for reimbursement.
Join our team today where we are creating a better coordinated, increasingly collaborative, and more efficient healthcare system!
COVID Vaccination Requirements
We remain committed to doing our part to ensure the health, safety, and well-being of our team members and our communities. As such, we require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment and we may require periodic testing for certain roles. In addition, some roles require full COVID-19 vaccination as an essential job function. Change Healthcare adheres to COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Statement
Change Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, or veteran status. To read more about employment discrimination protections under federal law, read EEO is the Law at https://www.eeoc.gov/employers/eeo-law-poster and the supplemental information at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to ***** with Applicant requesting reasonable accommodation as the subject. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.
Click here https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf to view our pay transparency nondiscrimination policy.
California (US) Residents: By submitting an application to Change Healthcare for consideration of any employment opportunity, you acknowledge that you have read and understood Change Healthcares Privacy Notice to California Job Applicants Regarding the Collection of Personal Information.
Change Healthcare maintains a drug free workplace and conducts pre-employment drug-testing, where applicable, in accordance with federal, state and local laws.