Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Lead Fiduciary Advisory Specialist (LO) that is responsible for the proactive marketing, promotion, delivery, and oversight of death settlement services related accounts (estates, deceased grantor trusts, marital trusts, agency for personal representative or trustee accounts).
In this role, you will:
- Lead complex initiatives in trust and estate matters, investment management, wealth transition, and financial planning
- Act as key participant in large scale planning for Fiduciary Advisory
- Review and analyze complex trust accounts in order to develop or expand relationships that require in depth evaluation of multiple factors including intangibles or unprecedented factors
- Receive direction from leaders
- Exercise independent judgment while developing the knowledge to understand function, policies, procedures, and compliance requirements
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues and managers to resolve issues and achieve goals
- Interact with internal and external customers
- Interact with Accountants and Attorneys
- This LO position has customer contact and job duties which may include needs assessing and referring those customers interested in a dwelling secured product to a SAFE team member. This position includes assisting customers without taking an application and without offering or negotiating terms of a dwelling secured transaction. Individuals in a LO position also must meet the Loan Originator requirements under Regulation Z (LO) outlined in the job expectations below
Required Qualifications US:
- 5+ years of Fiduciary Advisory experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- 5+ years direct experience in administering estates and deceased grantor trusts as an attorney or trust officer, knowledge of complex estate planning, in-depth knowledge of estate, gift and fiduciary income tax laws, strong communication and presentation skills, excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to read, interpret and explain will and trust documents, probate laws, tax provisions (estate, gift and GST including funding formula provisions)
- JD, LL.M, CFP or CTFA designations
- Ability to work independently
- Experience in wealth management with high net worth clients of at least five million dollars
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, achieve goals and work under pressure in a dynamic and complex environment
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy skills
- Knowledge and understanding of fiduciary law and federal regulations
- Individuals in Loan Originator LO positions must meet the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau qualification requirements and comply with related Wells Fargo policies. The LO qualification requirements include meeting applicable financial responsibility, character, general financial fitness and criminal background standards. A current credit report will be used to assess your financial responsibility and credit fitness, however, a credit score is not included as part of the evaluation. Successful candidates must also meet ongoing regulatory requirements including additional screening, if necessary
- Ability to travel up to 40% of the time
- 100 S Ashley Dr Tampa, FL
- 900 S 5th Ave , Naples, FL
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit's risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US:All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.