Sr Program Manager - Future Air Traffic Systems (HYBRID)
The Future Air Traffic Systems (F-ATS) product area within the Air Traffic Systems (ATS) product line is seeking an experienced Senior Program Manager to join the team. This position is responsible for the execution and growth of domestic and international F-ATS program(s) and opportunities and reports directly to the F-ATS product area lead.
The person in this role must rapidly create and... nurture excellent customer relationships to instill a positive view of RTX capability, credibility, and exportability with new customers, partners, or suppliers in the domestic and international marketplace. This position aligns the program team with business priorities and provides clear direction aligned with organizational goals to ensure Raytheon Technologies’ contractual and financial commitments, standards of conduct, and promotes a One Company perspective for the most effective solutions to meet customer needs and grow the business.
The Senior Program Manager is responsible for the day-to-day execution and accountable for the financial, schedule and technical performance of assigned domestic or international program(s). The Senior Program Manager acts as the primary customer contact on execution, status and performance, and interfaces regularly with suppliers/subcontractors and business team members for execution of assigned programs. The position requires regular interface and coordination with all functional counterparts in Raytheon Technologies’ matrix environment, including internal customers. The Senior Program Manager anticipates and fulfills customer needs to ensure continued business growth with responsibility for managing related capture and proposal management activities.
• * This position is award contingent**
• Minimum 10 years of program management experience with federal and state government contracts
• Program Management experience for programs that exceed $50M
• Prior experience in maintaining Program Financial Controls including Earned Value Management Systems, budgeting, scheduling, and performance monitoring applications
• Risk and Opportunity Management Experience
• Demonstrated success working in a highly matrixed function environment
• Led and directed team efforts resolving complex programmatic issues
• Must be highly organized with demonstrated effective leadership skills, and able to inspire teams to meet schedule milestones
• Experience in developing new business development/capture activities and winning new business in a highly competitive environment
• Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communications skills
• Ability to travel domestically and internationally
• Raytheon PMX Level 4 and Earned Value Management (EVM) certified or have ability to obtain within 1-year
• Must be a U.S. Citizen
• Experience with DevOps / Agile
• Experience with all contract types (Fixed Price, Cost Plus, T M)
• Experience with business and project management tools and procedures (e.g. IPDS, EVMS, IMS/IMP, Risk Management, Financial Forecasts and EAC)
• Experience working with domestic and international air navigation service providers
• Knowledge of UTM / AAM technologies and markets
• Program Management Professional (PMP) credential from Program Management Institute (PMI)
• Master’s Degree and minimum 7 years relevant experience
Typically requires: A University Degree or equivalent experience and minimum 10 years prior relevant experience, or An Advanced Degree in a related field and minimum 7 years experience Engineering/Other Technical Positions: Typically requires a degree in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM) and a minimum of 10 years of prior relevant experience unless prohibited by local laws/regulations.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class