Sr Sales Operations Administrator
Travel Amount Required:
Up to 25%
USA - USA - Remote
Description & Qualifications
• Partner with Sales team to deliver high-quality customer-facing documentation in support of sales objectives
• Manage escalations and approvals
• Collaborate and build strong relationships with cross-functional teams including Finance, Legal, Order Management, Contracts, and Sales to ensure quote to cash compliance
• Comply with internal processes and policies, including auditing documents throughout the quote to order process to ensure high-quality output
• Update Salesforce throughout the sales cycle to ensure data integrity
• Execute credits and RMAs as needed
• Support peers to ensure equal distribution of workload
• Onboard new Sales Executives to work efficiently with Sales Operations
• Embrace evolving technology to support business needs
• Understand product offerings and processes to collaborate with Sales deal structuring
• Be available to support Month and Quarter End business.
• Learn, retain, and adapt to support an evolving Sales Operations role
• Identify and participate in process improvement initiatives
• 2+ years post-secondary education required or relevant work experience in a sales or customer service environment
• Technical aptitude and experience with Oracle, Salesforce, and Microsoft applications is strongly preferred
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Familiarity with sales cycles and environments.
• High self-motivation, responsibility, and flexibility to achieve results
• Organized and able to multi-task in a fast-paced and demanding environment
• Limited travel required
Here at UKG, Our Purpose Is People. UKG combines the strength and innovation of Ultimate Software and Kronos, uniting two award-winning, employee-centered cultures. Our employees are an extraordinary group of talented, energetic, and innovative people who care about more than just work. We strive to create a culture of belonging and an employee experience that empowers our people. UKG has more than 13,000 employees around the globe and is known for its inclusive workplace culture. Ready to be inspired? Learn more at www.ukg.com/careers
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ultimate Kronos Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive considerations for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, and any other legally protected status under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws.
View The EEO is the Law poster (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm) and its supplement .
View the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision (https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf)
UKG participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here (https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/everify/posters/EVerifyParticipationPoster.pdf) .
Colorado and New York Pay Law
The pay range for this position in Colorado & New York is $ x to x (or x), however, base pay offered may vary depending on skills, experience, job-related knowledge and location. This position is also eligible for a short-term incentive and a long-term incentive as part of total compensation.
Information about UKG’s comprehensive benefits can be reviewed on our careers site at https://www.ukg.com/careers .
This information is provided per the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act.
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please email *****.