When you love what you do, it's more thana job. It's a passion, and a Mission.
As a member of the Goodwill Retail team you will build relationships with customers by providing a seamless and unique customer experience. We are seeking customer service-minded individuals who want to help us support our mission in any one of our 37 retail locations...
Right now, ourAuburn, WA store is seeking a Part Time Stocker Merchandiser!
Salary: $14.49 Per Hour
Position Summary: Responsible for the maintaining of shelf stock and department level merchandising.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: The Stocker Merchandiser responsibilities include the following and other duties as assigned:
• Stockers put merchandise on the sales floor and set up displays
• Cultivates a well-merchandised/displayed store
• Stocks store with merchandise as directed by store management
• Ability to deliver exceptional customer service to a variety of customers.
• Rotates product on display based on the store's rotation schedule, including holiday merchandise.
Provide a Safe and Clean Environment for Customers
• Maintains a safe working/shopping environment for customers and employees.
Qualifications/Basic Job Requirements:
• High School diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred
• 1 - 3 months of related experience and/or training
• Attends every scheduled shift
• Exceptional analytical, judgment, decision-making and communications skills
• Superior coaching, leadership and interpersonal skills, including the ability to build understanding
We Have You Covered:
• Full time employees will enjoy health care, vacation, a 401(k) after a year of employment, and other benefits
• All employees receive merchandise discounts
• We strongly believe in promoting from within, and have multiple avenues for career growth
Supervisory Responsibilities: This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
Cultural Competency: Demonstrate cultural competence; specifically, awareness, attitude, knowledge, willingness and skills to work effectively with a culturally and demographically diverse population
Language Skills: Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of the organization.
Mathematical Skills: Not required for this position.
Computer Skills: Not required for this position.
Other Skills and Abilities: Comprehensive understanding of all aspects of a Stocker Merchandiser.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations: Not required for this position.
Other Qualifications: Self-motivated; resourceful, creative; high integrity; problem solver; looks to resolve issues; positive can-do approach; and ability to build effective working relationships.
Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk and reach with hands and arms. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 30 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
Work Environment: The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Employees must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation.
Goodwill gladly considers requests for accommodation and, if the requested accommodation is reasonable, will make such reasonable accommodations as will enable an otherwise qualified person with a disability to perform the essential functions of this position.
At Goodwill we are committed to creating and sustaining a culture of equity, diversity and inclusion. We embrace our employees' differences, and believe in meeting the members of our workforce and their communities where they are. Since our doors first opened in 1921, we have been changing lives by offering a hand up, not a hand out. We invite you to join us for our next 100 years of service to our neighbors.
Our Mission is to help people reach their fullest potential through individual education, job placement and career pathway services made possible by community donations, purchases and partnerships.
At Goodwill, we welcome people with diverse backgrounds, including persons with disabilities or other disadvantages. In fact, a substantial portion of our employees have a disability and/or economic disadvantage and we strongly encourage such persons to apply.
This organization participates in E-Verify. E-Verify is a service that verifies authorization to work in the U.S. through the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) and the U.S. Department of Social Security (SSA). For further information on E-Verify contact DHS at 1-888-464-4218