opportunities with a client located in the Northeastern U.S. These positions will be responsible for working with internal and external teams to include other engineers, drafters, etc. on substation projects from the design and work scope through construction. Client has excellent benefits, growth opportunities and relocation package.
location: Reading, Pennsylvania
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 110,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Create engineering design and work scope for substation projects which could include lighting protection, grounding, layout drawings, wiring diagrams, schematics, etc.
- Prepare BOM's and specifications to procure needed equipment and materials
- Prepare and file applications and supporting documentation for engineering permits when needed
- Review manufacturer drawings for compliance with specifications
- Conduct design reviews, plant audits and test support at manufacturers facilities
- Collaborate with multiple business units regarding project needs
- Other duties as assigned
- BSEE from an ABET accredited school
- Approximately 3 or more years experience ideally in substation design to include controls and physical
- Will also consider candidates with control design experience such as PLC's, industrial automation, industrial process controls, industrial power applications or similar
- Willingness to conduct field visits as needed
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact *****
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.