Supervises and coordinates the activities and staff of storeroom operations including verifying, receiving, storing, issuing and distributing materials, equipment, and supplies throughout the facility.
- Promotes Distribution Operations department goals by selecting, motivating, and training capable team members.
- Supervises, hires, trains, disciplines, and evaluates the performance of staff.
- Leads the activities of assigned Distribution Operations team members by communicating and providing guidance toward achieving department objectives; ensures performance appraisals are completed in a timely manner.
- Develops efficient delivery service schedules and adjusts daily work assignments based on departmental need.
- Collaborates with other departments to facilitate the smooth operations of the supply chain process and achieve problem resolution.
- Organizes and maintains department manual and computerized system of record keeping related to equipment repairs, loaners, and consignment items.
- Identifies development needs and capability gaps in operational areas and arranges specific projects/assignments to address needs.
- Participates in developing and delivering training related to operations.
- Performs related duties as required. All responsibilities noted here are considered essential functions of the job under the Americans with Disabilities Act. Duties not mentioned here, but considered related are not essential functions.
- Associate's Degree required, or equivalent combination of education and related experience.
- 4-6 years of relevant experience and 0-2 years of leadership / management experience, required.