What you'll do...
ELOQUII is a vertically integrated e-commerce destination for contemporary, fast fashion sizes 14-28. We bring trend-driven, feminine, polished fashion from the runways to our customer, working on a compressed design cycle and dropping new styles every week.
Reporting to the Customer Experience Manager, this position will oversee the day-to-day function of the Customer Experience team. The Customer Experience Supervisor will provide daily guidance to Customer Experience Representatives and support their ongoing growth & development and will ensure efficient handling of all customer inquiries by the team. In addition, the Customer Experience Supervisor will work alongside the team, supporting customer interactions via phone and email, lending support to our customers when they need help with an order or return, have questions about shopping with us, or just need some styling advice. This is a permanent remote-based position. You might be our ideal candidate if you:
- Love people – you quickly and easily build rapport with others, even with those you’ve just met.
- Have a natural curiosity (about everything!) and approach problems with positivity.
- Are patient in tough situations. People in your life see you as a mediator or peacemaker.
- Are agile and flexible – you can shift priorities on a dime.
- Get energized by blazing new trails – you’re comfortable with uncertainty and tackling new challenges
- Have a strong POV on customer service
- Love fashion & follow pop culture
- Have proven leadership experience
- Are great with new technology
EXAMPLES OF DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for leading, training, and developing team of CX Representatives
- Create, monitor, and maintain reporting on individual KPIs
- Manage individual performance for CX Representatives through monitoring of KPIs and holding regular collaborative individual feedback sessions
- Understand the ELOQUII customer to deliver the best, most personalized service experiences
- Interact with ELOQUII customers via phone calls, emails, other communication channels
- Resolve customer issues, especially highly complex or challenging situations, with creativity and positivity and support the team as they do the same
- Build loyalty within the customer community by offering consistently exceptional customer service – personally and through the CX team
- Manage team efficiency and ensure appropriate staffing levels to support achievement of team KPI metrics
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to stay up-to-date with current products, promotions, and initiatives
- Support behind-the-scenes processes that keep our orders flowing and customers happy
- Foster an innovative, spirited environment that consistently achieves breakthrough performance
ADDITIONAL QUALIFICATIONS INCLUDE:
- 2+ years’ experience in service-oriented roles
- 2+ years’ experience in a supervisory capacity is preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strategic thinking and problem-solving skills
- Good judgment in ability to make data-justified business decisions.
- Detail oriented
- Great writing skills
- Entrepreneurial drive
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to partner with team members across different internal functions
- Proficient in Microsoft Office – confidence with Excel is a plus
- Ability to work primarily on Eastern Time Zone business hours
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor's degree in Business, Technology , Communications, or related field OR 2 years’ experience in retail, contact center management, or related area.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Leading project work streams, Project Management, Supervising Associates, Supply Chain
2 Miranova Pl Ste 280, Columbus, OH 43215-7057, United States of America