Description Experience & Skills:
• Very strong communication skills - both written and verbal
• Detail oriented/Attention to detail
• Organizational/time management skills
• Excel skills. Basic knowledge and Pivot Tables, VLookups, etc preferred
• Team Oriented with the ability to build non territorial working relationships as they will share duties with other members inside the group.
• Accounting or Reconciliation experience preferred
• Dispatching experience preferred
• Material transfers/invoice coding/purchase order processes preferred
• Working knowledge of downhole equipment familiarity would be a plus
Daily Work Description:
Work responsibilities would be Casing coding in our Materials system and Invoice system.
Creating/monitoring Excel sheets for tracking certain day to day activities for Purchase orders, accessories and inventory balances. Monitoring pricing for tubulars to assure pricing accuracy.
Working with operational teams for orders relative to dispatching. Dispatching material will be on a rotational basis with other team members.
Working with third party vendors to ensure material is available for operational request.
The work location is Midland main office. This person will not need extensive experience in any certain field, as we can train the right candidate. Requirements Supply Chain Management, Pivot Table, VLOOKUP, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Excel, Administrative Assistance, Supply Chain Logistics, Supply Inventory
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.