We are looking for a support Engineer to join our clients' growing team!
What you’ll do day-to-day:
- Provide a daily in-office presence acting as the first point of contact for troubleshooting hardware and software issues.
- Troubleshoot site-based networking and WiFi issues, VoIP systems, and video conferencing systems
- Facilitate onboarding and offboarding tasks, including hardware setups, access management, and asset management.
- Assist with the roll out new software releases and system upgrades, patches and security updates, and resolve software and hardware-related compatibility problems
- Work with employees to troubleshoot various connectivity and access issues
- Escalate issues to Level 2 with appropriate troubleshooting information in a timely fashion
- Early career IT support experience in a Mac-dominated environment
- Experience supporting macOS and iOS
- Previous exposure to MDM solutions for workstations and mobile devices
- Ability to troubleshoot networks, VPNs, password managers, two-factor authentication, single sign-on and security protocols
- Some experience managing hardware, software, and service vendors
- Some experience with project planning and execution
- Thrives while working independently
- Excellent customer service and troubleshooting abilities in a remote-working environment
- Experience partnering with Corporate IT/ systems and customer experience teams
- Experience with G-Suite, Fleetsmith, Okta, Lastpass, and other SaaS products
- Capable of identifying wide-spread issues amongst a sea of noise
- Apple Certification (ACIT, ACMT, ACSP, etc.)
- MS Windows experience
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer committed to excellence, diversity and inclusion.
Job ID: 773120155940236091