Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $59 billion in revenue, we have become the world's largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 29,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012. Position Summary:
- Administers and operates the organization's warehouses, including processing, packaging and storage of supplies, materials and equipment.
- Accounts for all materials and supplies; audits goods received into warehouse.
- Oversees receipt, storage and shipment of materials, and related reporting in accordance with established procedures.
- Prepares and coordinates schedules for shipping and receiving materials to control the flow of goods and regulate warehouse space.
- Ensures the effectiveness of operating procedures, space utilization, and maintenance and protection of facilities and equipment.
What you bring to the role:
- Supervises support level employees. Sets day-to-day operational objectives for the team.
- Problems faced may be difficult but typically are not complex. Ensures policies, practices and procedures are understood and followed by direct reports and stakeholders.
- Receives predetermined work assignments that are subject to moderate level of control and review.
- Supervises support level associates (clerks, production associates, technicians) in an organization characterized by high transactions or processes.
- Sets day-to-day operational objectives for the team to ensure task completion.
- Assignments are largely established in accordance with schedules and deliverables.
- Contributes to the development of processes and procedures and ensure that employees operate within these guidelines.
- Can make exceptions to some but not all processes and procedures.
- Thorough knowledge of department processes.
- Point person to resolve issues elevated by support personnel.
High School Diploma or equivalent experience required.
Four year college degree not required but strongly preferred.
Minimum 5 years functional experience including a minimum of 3 years specific experience and 1 year of leadership experience.
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It's a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all of these duties.
Please be prepared to pass a drug test and successfully pass a pre-employment (post offer) background check that includes verification of vaccination status.
Ingram Micro requires all new associates to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
Therefore, this position requires applicants to submit proof, prior to start date, that the successful applicant is fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
Ingram Micro will comply with applicable laws regarding the reasonable accommodation of individuals with disabilities and/or sincerely held religious beliefs. Applicants will be notified of the requirements of Ingram Micro's COVID-19 policy and process for verification of vaccination status prior to the start of employment.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.