A Local, Family-owned and Operated Bindery manufacturer is looking for Seasonal Swing Shift Assembly associates to help out with their busiest season!
This Swing Shift Assembly role requires no prior experience. Plus, you will get the opportunity to receive paid training, the ability to listen to music/podcasts while working, and the possibility of joining a tight-knit team, if you decide this... opportunity is a great long-term fit.
As a Swing Shift Assembly associate, you will be responsible for the assembly, packaging, and sorting of small bounded items such as calendars, notebooks, and other printed materials.
Shift: Monday-Friday, 3:30pm-11:30pm
Pay: $18.50 per hour
Benefits of working here as a Swing Shift Assembly associate include:
• Paid training
• Able to listen to music, or podcast while working
• Gain binding experience in the printing industry
• Ability to be converted to a full-time employee, if the right fit!
• Lots over overtime
You will be successful as a Swing Shift Assembly associate if you enjoy repetitive work, and have strong attention to detail.
We want to hear from you as a Swing Shift Assembly associate if:
• You have packaging/assembly experience preferred
• Able to stand 8 hours per day
• Comfortable lifting up to 25lbs. as needed
• Able to use a pallet jack
Location: Kent, WA
• Free Parking
• Needs Reliable Transportation
Apply now for this Swing Shift Assembly role, we cant wait to hear from you! Call 253-353-7700 to schedule a phone interview right away