CohnReznick currently has an exciting career opportunity in the **Tax** team located in our **Long Island, NY** office. We are looking for a **Tax Senior Associate** to join our team.
**If you are:**
- A highly dedicated professional with impressive credentials and driven by new challenges and growth opportunities
- A team player who believes in providing world-class client service and interested in becoming immersed in various industries
- Looking for a work environment that values and promotes camaraderie, collaboration and giving back to the community
**Look ahead. Imagine more. And consider joining the CohnReznick team.**
- Endless opportunities to contribute to one of the largest professional services firm in the US
- A unique culture that values collaboration in everything we do
- A team of professionals driven by a sense of excellence, integrity, commitment to lifelong learning, respect for one another, adaptability, and making a difference
- A network of 2,700 professionals committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace and giving back to the communities in which we live and work
- Varied career paths supported by strong professional development programs and resources
- A flexible work environment with competitive benefits
- Work with a team to meet various department deadlines throughout the year
- Preparing the following types of tax returns: business tax returns including 1120, 1120-S & 1065; experience with tax provision preferred
- Assist with the process and review of tax returns
- Various financial analysis including but not limited to balance sheets and income statements
- Proficient in using various department software platforms
- Ad hoc projects
- Bachelor's Degree required, Master's in Accounting/Taxation preferred
- CPA, JD or EA preferred
- Minimum 3-5 years tax experience in a public accounting firm
- Exceptional client service and communication skills with a demonstrated ability to develop and maintain outstanding client relationships
- Strong tax research and writing skills
- Proven technical skills with MS Office to include Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Proven competence with MS Office and tax compliance and research software, including ProSystem, BNA portfolio and projection, CCH Axcess and RIA
- Solid project management and organizational skills with a demonstrated ability to multi-task.
Connect with us
CohnReznick is an organization committed to diversity and inclusion to drive our business results and create a better future every day for our diverse employees, clients, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. For more information, please see Equal Employment Opportunity Posters
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Persons with Disabilities
Employment is subject to verification of pre-screening tests, which may include background check and credit check
If you are an individual with a disability in need of assistance at any time during our recruitment process, please contact us at ***** Please note: This email address is reserved for individuals with disabilities in need of assistance and are not a means of inquiry about positions or application statuses.
CohnReznick does not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters unless such recruiters are currently engaged by CohnReznick Talent Acquisition Team by way of a written agreement to provide candidates for a specified opening. Any employment agency, person or entity that submits an unsolicited resume does so with the understanding that CohnReznick will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion without any fee owed to the submitting employment agency, person or entity.