Columbia, South Carolina Jobs
GLEAMNS Human Resources Commission Inc Jobs
To teach and supervise children in child development center(s) to ensure that appropriate skills, knowledge, and behaviors are learned. Plan and provide appropriate childrens activities for the classroom.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
1. Develop teaching objectives for children, write a weekly lesson plan. Review plans with Center Coordinator.
2. Document all classrooms activities; monitor the progress of children continually.
3. Maintain accurate records daily as defined by regulations.
4. Promote and provide a safe, clean and pleasant classroom environment.
5. Meet with parents on a regular basis, counsel behavior problems.
6. Plan field trips and outdoor activities, coordinate arrangements.
7. Drive and deliver assigned children to and from Center.
8. Perform other duties as assigned by Center Coordinator
B S Degree Early Childhood Education or Associate Degree in Early Childhood Education. Prefer three years related work experience in a state licensed childcare facility. Will accept an equivalent field or a combination of education and experience commensurate with the job description.
Valid South Carolina Driver s License required. Must obtain a Commercial Driver s License within 90 days.
Job ID: 2077240821978750599
Columbia, South Carolina, 29260