LogiCore Corporation is currently seeking a full-timeTechnical Proposal Writerin Huntsville, AL to be part of an exciting, diverse, and dynamic team! This opportunity offers a flexible work schedule and ability to work remotely with a preference of reasonable travel to Huntsville, AL.
Are you a Technical Proposal Writer who is looking to join a mission-focused environment? LogiCore is currently looking for a Technical Proposal Writer to support our Proposal & Strategy Department. The ideal candidate will have the ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment with the ability to multi-task exceptionally well. The candidate must be an organized, a highly skilled professional, knowledgeable in monitoring processes with excellent leadership and collaboration skills.
- Extract government requirements and develop winning solutions for assigned opportunities.
- Create, edit, and finalize technical, managerial, and related content for written proposals and RFI s.
- Write proposal content templates (Executive Summary, Past Performance Descriptions, Team Profiles, etc.) ensuring that differentiation and key win themes are effectively highlighted.
- Copy/edit proposal content-including reviewing for compliance, completeness, and credibility. Ensuring positive tone, consistent voice, and professional presentation of responses.
- Create compliant and complete proposal outlines, matrices/checklists and templates.
- Responsible for Proposal Volumes. Clarify, edit, and refine first drafts of proposal content created by staff, Team-members, and SME s.
- Work with the Capture Manager, PM s and other colleagues to develop market insight on requirements, acquisition strategy, and acquisition timing.
- Interview SMEs, PMs and other members in the proposal development process to create and edit new/old proposal content.
- Assists Proposal Managers & Coordinators in developing/executing proposal production schedules; develops graphic content for proposal efforts; works with company subject matter experts to identify and document win themes, solutions, and highlights that are relevant to proposals; and provides direct guidance to, and supervision of, team members assigned to write proposal content.
- Participate in bid team and stakeholder meetings as necessary.
- Provide strategic advice on overall proposal strategy based on proposal development experience.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Must be able to interact with Teammates and Customers in an effective manner
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to gain support and establish working relationships with managers, peers and staff
- Have strong critical thinking skills, sound judgment,
- Have excellent communication, organizational, and writing skills (English); be able to provide succinct instructions in high-pressure situations, often under time constraints
- Be able to adjust to constantly changing priorities and demand
- Self-starter with curious mindset and desire to solve problems and learn new skill.
- A proven track record of success writing successful, competitive, high-value proposals.
- The ability to analyze large quantities of information from multiple sources and synthesize it to convey complex ideas clearly and concisely.
- Experience contributing to cost proposals is preferred, but not required.
Required Education and Experience:
- BA degree and 5 years of prior relevant experience in Defense Contracting
- Demonstrated experience proofreading, editing and writing technical documentation.
- Must have a strong capability for planning, organizing, and tracking assigned tasks.
LogiCore Corporation is a woman-owned small business based in Huntsville, AL. We deliver services and solutions that optimize efficiencies in product form, fit, reliability, safety, and supportability to maximize Warfighter readiness. LogiCore provides a rewarding work atmosphere built on outstanding customer service, consistent with our core values: Integrity, Teamwork, Selfless Service, Competence, Loyalty, Excellence, Accountability, and Responsiveness.
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. LogiCore offers compensation packages that reflect the importance of the services we provide to our customers. Employment benefits include:
Performance and Innovation Incentives
Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
Flex Spending Account
Paid Life Insurance
Professional development assistance
LogiCore Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, genetic information, or disability. LogiCore is a committed EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled employer.
LogiCore Readiness Accelerated!