Collect and analyze third-party and as applicable fourth-party vendors risk posture in Cleveland Clinic recently acquired facilities
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
- Good communication skills, schedule meetings, develop agenda, lead calls to cover all planned agenda items, and capture notes and follow-up items
- Conduct interviews and information finding calls with subject matter experts
- Good writing skills, collect information about systems and vendors over email
- Needs good time management skills and ability to effect change across areas of little control
- Collect data from survey, interview and repository and enter it into systems as required
- Develop and maintain databases, data systems – reorganizing data in a readable format
- Perform analysis to assess quality and meaning of data
- Assign numerical value to essential business functions so business performance can be assessed and compared over periods of time.
- Prepare reports and presentations for management
- Work with local subject matter experts, cyber engineers, and management leaders to identify process improvement opportunities, propose system modifications, and devise data governance strategies.
- Prepare weekly progress report
Top Skills Details:
Security,Cyber security,risk scoring,benchmarking
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
Understanding of benchmarking and baselining (Excel, database, lookup and merge, etc..)
Understanding of using standing rating system (risk scoring)About TEKsystems:
We’re partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That’s the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.