1st shift, 8am
MUST BE fully Covid vaccinated prior to submittal No exceptions
100% onsite in Long Beach
Service Now ticketing
40-60 call/tickets per day
Must have prior Desktop experience
Team size 19 supporting 14k onsite & remote users
The Service Desk Analyst provides all of the core, essential services of the Service Desk function. Their primary role is to resolve Tier 1 requests, tasks, and incidents in a timely fashion as well as provide escalation of unresolved problems, incidents, requests, and issues to the appropriate Tier 2 and Tier 3 individuals and teams. The Service Desk Analyst is expected to have a basic understanding of common end-user issues involving devices, software, network, and telecommunications systems and equipment. The knowledge base of the Technician allows for resolve, triage, escalation, documentation, communication, and tracking of issues and systems events.
- Resolves Service Desk Tier 1 incidents, or escalates Tier 2 and 3 support incidents to the appropriate resource or team
- Breaks down reported incidents into smaller parts, and understands how to resolve or escalate to downstream resources for resolution
- Documents incidents, requests, tasks and other end-user needs accurately, succinctly and within established Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Understands, maintains, and follows standard Service Desk operating procedures
- Monitors systems performance proactively, produces systems reports, and notifies and manages resolution of end user submitted Tier 1 issues
- Maintains and protects confidentiality with regards to all aspects of patient care and employee information
- Maintains or increases customer service scores or contributes to positive feedback for customer satisfaction throughout all Service Desk processes and workflows
- Monitors server and network infrastructure coordinating efforts with the Network administrator team
- Demonstrates attention to detail and provides technical assistance/support for desktops, laptops, servers, network connectivity, business applications and voice-over-IP telephone systems Provides guidance and assistance to newer employees
Help desk, Service desk, Customer service, Servicenow, Active directory, Troubleshooting, Phone support, A+, Desktop, Vpn
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
Must be available for 1st Shift 8am-5pm and work a rotating weekend day every other week.
Expert LevelAbout TEKsystems:
We’re partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That’s the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.