Position Summary. In compliance with federal and state banking regulations and established bank policies and procedures, performs a wide variety of teller transactions in an efficient, courteous, and professional manner. Determines and meets clients’ needs by offering additional services by referring to other professionals within the bank. Assists other bankers in developing and fostering... long-term banking relationships. Responds to client inquiries and work with others in the banking office to resolve client concerns.
• Consistently provides an excellent level of service in all client interactions
• Ensures all teller transactions are accurate and completed in a timely, efficient manner
• Promptly addresses any client concerns or inquiries to achieve a satisfactory resolution or answer
• Based on client needs, refers clients to other professionals within the bank to offer additional banking, wealth management, and lending services
• Answers incoming calls in a courteous and professional manner, answering inquiries and/or directing callers to the appropriate area for assistance
• Prepares all documents for encoding, balancing, and processing, and balances currency, coins, and checks on a daily basis, reporting any discrepancies
• Prepares currency transactions and suspicious activity reports, as required, and handles cash shipments to/from Federal Reserve or other offices
• Performs other client services such as wire transfers and address changes
• Responsible for all debit cards and check-to-order for clients
• Maintains banking logs and records according to bank policy
• Performs other related duties as required and assigned by management
• High school diploma with at least two (2) years of cash handling experience. Prior teller experience is a plus.
• FIS software experience preferred
• Strong mathematical and analytical skills
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to perform as a team player
• Possess the ability to make decisions with limited supervision
ADA Job Description: The physical requirements and activities described herein are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Physical Requirements. This position primarily requires sedentary work; exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally and/or negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects, including the human body. Sedentary work involves sitting most of the time. Walking and standing are required only occasionally.
Physical Activities. The following physical activities are frequently required: talking is required to express or exchange ideas by means of the spoken word and hearing, with or without correction, is required to perceive the nature of sounds at normal speaking levels. The use of fingers is frequently required to pick, pinch, type (e.g., keyboard) or otherwise work, primarily with the fingers rather than with the whole hand as in handling. There is frequent repetitive motion which requires substantial movements (motions) of the wrists, hands, and/or fingers. This position may occasionally require that a person climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, reach, push, pull, lift, grasp and/or feel.
Visual Acuity Requirements. Close visual acuity and the ability to adjust focus, with or without correction, are required to perform activities such as, viewing a computer monitor or written materials and documents; reading; writing; preparing and analyzing data and figures; transcribing; close visual inspection. Some distance vision and color vision may be necessary.
Environmental Conditions. A person is not substantially exposed to adverse environmental conditions and only exposed to moderate noise; they may occasionally work near moving mechanical parts or machinery such as a copier/printer.
FineMark National Bank & Trust complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and the Americans with Disabilities Amendments Act (ADAAA). During the interview process, you may be asked questions concerning your ability to perform job-related functions. As an equal employment opportunity (EEO) employer, FineMark National Bank & Trust adheres to a policy of making employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin and status as an individual with a disability or protected veteran. We assure you that your opportunity for employment with FineMark depends solely upon your qualifications