To provide service to members for financial transactions. Promotes and cross sells Credit Union services. Ensures member satisfaction through courteous, accurate, and efficient service.
This position will prioritize the closing shifts...
• Performs member generated transactions through a variety of channels and systems. -ProvidesgeneralinformationtomembersaboutCreditUnion Services.
• Recognizes and develops opportunities to refer products and services to members and maintain acceptable levels of Game of Work Sales goals.
• Knowledge of and ability to balance vault, ATM, EDNA, coin machine, Money Orders, Cashier’s Checks, VISA cash advances, gift cards, debit and credit card stock, daily deposit, and teller cash drawer.
• Process member wire transfers.
• Business account and merchant transaction processing.
• Branch cash ordering.
• Process member check orders.
• Create member and business member debitcards.
• Branch office supply ordering.
• Continuous focus on meeting all Net Promoter Score goals and Eagle Service Standards.
• Keep your manager informed of member needs or desires in regard to products, services, suggestions, and/or escalations.
• Open and provide member access to safe deposit boxes according to procedure in applicable offices.
• Miscellaneous other duties, as assigned.
Knowledge of Financial Institution federal regulations. Ability in math, 10 key calculator, and accurate cash handling. Excellent communication and people skills. Ability to maintain the confidentiality of Credit Union and member records at all times. Good knowledge of all Credit Union services. Ability to stand while working.
Ability to accurately process transactions, balance cash daily with minimal over/short situations. Good interpersonal relations and a cooperative and positive attitude towards members and staff. Ability to determine member needs and cross sell Credit Union services. Professional in appearance, attendance, quality, and quantity of work performed. Ability to work under pressure and conflicting situations. Must be willing to comply with the Bank Secrecy Act and USA Patriot Act as implemented by Idaho Central Credit Union.
• Perform tasks requiring manual dexterity (processing paperwork, filing, stapling, sorting, collating, typing, counting cash, etc.).
• Stand for extended periods of time.
• Lift 20-40 pounds of applicable supplies including but not limited to copy paper, cash drawers, marketing material, etc.
• Repetitive motion using wrists, hands, and fingers.
• Reach keyboards.
• Ability to operate basic office machines (calculator, computer, telephone, copy machine, fax machine, etc.).
The above statements reflect the general details considered necessary to describe the essential functions of the job and should not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be inherent of the job.
Must be eligible for membership at Idaho Central Credit Union to obtain employment.
Idaho Central Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law