We are looking to add a Teller Specialist to our banking team in Englewood, Florida.
Are you Friendly.... Accurate.... Confident working with numbers....Calm....Enjoy working with Customers.... Able to work in a fast paced environment.... Interested in a fixed schedule... Located in the Englewood area...
We'd love to learn more about you. Great working environment; No sales quotas; Referral incentives available.
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Two (2) years of teller and/or banking experience, preferred
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Desire and willingness to work in a collaborative, flexible and team-oriented work environment
• Ability to accurately count and handle cash, and manage multiple tasks at once
• Experience using Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
• Experience with JHA Silverlake platform a plus
• Provide excellent internal and external customer service
• Good attendance record
• Professional appearance and attitude
• Bilingual preferred
• Available to work Saturdays
Crews Banking Corporation family of banks: Wauchula State Bank, Crews Bank & Trust, Englewood Bank & Trust and Charlotte State Bank & Trust. We are an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with a disability.