ADA Traffic Control is an exciting family-run company providing services to work zones all over Vermont and New Hampshire. This is a perfect opportunity for starting a career with amazing growth potential and benefits.
As a Traffic Control Flagger, you will be responsible for providing traffic control within work zones year round. ADA Traffic Control will provide you with the training and... knowledge needed to ensure regulations and procedures are properly followed. This position has a variable schedule, and work locations can vary depending on contractor need. Some weekend availability is expected. Seasonal and year-round positions are available.
Why join the ADA team?
• Starting Pay is $20 to $21.50 per hour
• $300 limited time sign on bonus
• Incentives throughout the year for all employees
• We provide certification
• Mileage reimbursement over 60 miles
• 401(k) matching
• Dental insurance
• Vision insurance
• Health insurance
• Life insurance
• Employee assistance program
• Responsible for communicating with contractors on job site
• Conducting daily traffic plans
• Setup and tear down of appropriate Workzone equipment
• Conducting flagging operations
• Responsible for personal safety, and safety of contractors, co-workers and general public.
• Must be able to follow training and uphold safety protocols.
• Aware and vigilant of surroundings to spot safety hazards.
• Must be able to work under pressure and react to potential danger in an urgent manner.
• Clear and professional communication with contractors, co-workers and general public.
• Must be able to submit paperwork to proper channels.
• 18 Years or older
• Must have reliable vehicle
• Ability to travel to meet point
• Ability to work outdoors
• Ability to stand for a minimum of 8 hours, and lift a minimum of 25 lbs