Whatyou will be doing:
• Direct traffic movement or warning of hazards, using signs, flags, and hand signals.
• Guide vehicular or pedestrian traffic, ensuring that there is an efficient flow of vehicles moving throughout the property...
• Assist guests with automated payments, finding parking, and safely merging onto street traffic.
• Maintain the cleanliness of the parking booths, office, equipment, signage, and property.
• Sweep all parking area surfaces and keep those areas free of trash, debris, stains, and spills.
What we are looking for:
• Must be able to lift up to 30lbs.
• Walk or stand for extended periods of time while performing work duties.
• Great communication skills, willing to do whatever it takes to earn a "Thank You."
• Someone who is task oriented and able to work with minimal direct supervision.
What you will receive in return:
• Flexible scheduling.
• The Company provides a full range of benefits, such as paid vacation, sick and holidays. As well as health insurance plans, life insurance options, including a 401K plan.
• We offer career development and upward mobility.
Ace Parking is an Affirmative Action Federal Contractor and Equal Opportunity Employer that encourages applicants who are Protected Veterans of The U.S. Armed Forces, Individuals with Disabilities, Women, and Minorities to apply. (EEO/M/F/V/D