Travel Nurses, Inc. is seeking a travel nurse RN ICU - Intensive Care Unit for a travel nursing job in Rochester, New Hampshire.Job Description & Requirements
- Specialty: ICU - Intensive Care Unit
- Discipline: RN
- Start Date: ASAP
- Duration: 13 weeks
- 36 hours per week
- Shift: 12 hours, days
- Employment Type: Travel
We are looking for ICU RN for an immediate opening in Rochester, New Hampshire. You should have 1-2 years of recent experience in your specialty and a willingness to be flexible and adaptable in new environments. Travel Nurses, Inc. (TNI) offers our traveling nurses excellent benefit packages, including day-one health care coverage, 401(k), competitive nurse salaries, bonuses/incentives, and many other perks.
The Onboarding Process You Deserve
If you're looking for a travel nurse company that will take care of you from start to finish, look no further than Travel Nurses, Inc.We have the most detailed recruitment specialists in the industry and work tirelessly to ensure your onboarding process is stress-free.
We understand contract transparency is a tremendous concern. This becomes especially true when you navigate an unfamiliar hospital system with complex pay packages and different rules for each assignment - but TNI has got this covered! We have several policies that prevent confusion about what's expected from nurses before they begin a contract; one crucial item is an Engagement Letter review completed with your recruiter before every contract.Benefits and Perks
Go further with the best benefits and perks travel nursing offers. We provide everything you need to ensure you are covered on and off the clock.
Learn more about our benefits and perks here
- Day One Health Coverage: At TNI, we provide Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance to employees working full-time contracts on day one. We include several major medical plan options. Our premium plans provide an expansive network of providers in and outside Tennessee, including nationwide coverage. TNI offers an HSA plan with a dollar-per-dollar match up to $750. Electing or waiving the group health insurance, eligible contract nurses will automatically enroll in forty thousand employer-paid life/ AD&D insurance. Finally, we offer a 401(k) plan through John Hancock with employer matching.
- 24/7 Clinical Support: Healthcare Professionals work 24/7, and so does TNI! Situations may emerge at any time, so we always have a clinician available to support you! As a nurse-owned and nurse-operated agency, Travel Nurses, Inc. takes pride in saying, "Nurses know Nurses." The best travel nurses and healthcare professionals deserve the best support.
- Lucrative Referral Bonus: TNI believes your friends deserve to be treated well, so we offer a lucrative referral bonus! Earn $500 per RN national traveler referral and $250 for non-RN referrals (To be paid upon successfully completing 468 hours worked).
- Travel Reimbursement: No need to miss out on an adventure because you can't afford to get there. Travel Nurses, Inc. will help you cover the cost.
- Onboarding Cost Coverage: We know credentialing fees add up. TNI is committed to covering your onboarding costs, including licensure fees, certification reimbursement, physical exams, and immunizations.
- $700 Loyalty Bonus: We are devoted to you and want you to know it! Make $700 for every 700 hours worked with the TNI family.
Travel Nurses, Inc Job ID #665169. Pay package is based on 12 hour shifts and 36 hours per week (subject to confirmation) with tax-free stipend amount to be determined. Posted job title: RN - ICUAbout Travel Nurses, Inc.Empowering healthcare professionals to excellence.
Travel Nurses, Inc. is a leading travel nurse staffing agency providing nurses with opportunities to find work across the country. Established by nurses for nurses, TNI has been in business since 1988 and has over 30 years of experience.
With headquarters in Memphis, Tennessee, and recruiters nationwide, we are committed to providing quality care for patients all over the U.S., while ensuring our employees have an enriching career path filled with excellent benefits packages including day one health care coverage, 401(k), competitive salaries, bonuses/incentives among many other perks!
The Onboarding Process You Deserve
If you’re looking for a travel nurse company that will take care of you from start to finish, look no further than Travel Nurses, Inc. (TNI). We have the most detailed recruitment specialists in the industry and work tirelessly to make sure your onboarding process is stress-free.
We understand contract transparency is a tremendous concern. This becomes especially true when you navigate an unfamiliar hospital system with complex pay packages and different rules for each assignment- but TNI has got this covered!
TNI has several policies that prevent confusion about what’s expected from nurses before they begin a contract; one important item is an Engagement Letter review completed with your recruiter before every contract.Why Vivian Health?
Be sure to apply via Vivian Health to increase your chances of landing your perfect job. Just complete your Vivian Health profileonce, and get access to thousands of opportunities across the country. Then keep up to date with your job application process and conversations with our easy to use app.Benefits
- Weekly pay
- Continuing Education
- 401k retirement plan
- Wellness and fitness programs
- Mileage reimbursement
- Referral bonus
- Employee assistance programs
- Medical benefits
- Dental benefits
- Vision benefits
- Benefits start day 1
- License and certification reimbursement
- Life insurance
- Retention bonus