Emerald Health Services is seeking a travel nurse RN Telemetry PCU for a travel nursing job in Charleston, West Virginia.Job Description & Requirements
- Specialty: Telemetry PCU
- Discipline: RN
- Start Date: ASAP
- Duration: 26 weeks
- 48 hours per week
- Shift: 12 hours
- Employment Type: Travel
Job OpportunitiesEmerald Health Services is hiring a Travel RN - PCU 48's
Shift: Nights/ 7p-7a, 12x4, 36/48 hrs per week, No Call
Length: 26 Weeks
- WV/Compact License
- Minimum 2 years RN experience
- Must have chest tube insertion assistance management and removal experience
- IV Start, Telemetry experience
- 2 years PCU/CV experience
- Central line experience
- Critical drip experience
- Accepts 1st time travelers
-First time travelers OK
-Interviews are quick and offers are usually between 1-3 days
-Blocked scheduling is case-by-case per unit manager
-Candidates have the choice between 36 or 48 hour contracts (OT is after 40 for 36 hour schedules and OT is after 48 for 48 hour schedules) - discuss w/ manager in interview
- Facility is currently offering up to 26 weeks contracts.
- No Call Requirement for most positions.
Unit Description: 29 beds. Progressive care for post-op open heart and other cardio thoracic post-surgical patients requiring cardiac monitoring. Accept med/surg overflow. Adult and geriatric patient populations.
-Minimum 2 YEARS RN EXPERIENCE, WV/COMPACT RN - PENDING LICENSE ACCEPTABLE
-Certification Requirements: BCLS, ACLS
-Skills Requirements: Must have chest tube insertion assistance management and removal experience. Central line experience required. External/internal pacemakers wound vacs. Critical drip experience Amiodarone Cardizem Insulin Heparin Nitro Dopamine Argatroban Requirements. IV Start Telemetry experience 2 years PCU/CV experience.
CAMC requires all personnel take flu vaccine unless they have allergy documented by an allergist or physician of record. CAMC FLU SEASON OCTOBER 1ST – MARCH 31ST. NOT REQUIRED OUTSIDE OF THAT WINDOW.
COVID-19 Vaccine (Facility Guideline): Required - Medical/Religious Exemptions Only
Flu Vaccine (Facility Guideline): Required - Medical Exemptions Only
Unit: 4 South - Open Heart Progressive Care
The Emerald Difference:
- Day 1 health insurance coverage and comprehensive benefits options
- 401(k) matching program
- Weekly direct deposit
- Concierge state licensing program for RN and other healthcare modalities in multiple states, including CA
- Industry leading allowances and reimbursements
- Referral program with cash bonuses and additional perks
- Exclusive job openings - Only at Emerald
- Emerald Elite Program - Priority status at top facilities and exclusive loyalty bonuses
Please note that all pay rates are estimates. Weekly gross pay is based on qualifications and experience. Rate applies to travel positions only (50+ miles from permanent address).
Emerald Staffing Group, Nursing Job ID #unique632096. Pay package is based on 12.0 hour shifts and 48.0 hours per week (subject to confirmation) with tax-free stipend amount to be determined. Posted job title: Travel Nurse (RN) Tele/Stepdown (Telemetry/PCU)