MedPro Healthcare Staffing, a Joint Commission-certified staffing agency, is seeking a quality Ultrasound Tech for a contract with one of our top healthcare clients.
- Active ARDMS certification required
- Must have 18 months of working experience as an Ultrasound Tech
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Weekly pay and direct deposit
- Full coverage of all credentialing fees
- Private housing or housing allowance
- Group Health insurance for you and your family
- Company-paid life and disability insurance
- Travel reimbursement
- 401(k) matching
- Unlimited Referral Bonuses up to $1,000
- Performs noninvasive ultrasound examinations, demonstrating the skills and knowledge to assess technical data reflective of patient status relative to age and specific needs, and to assist in the interpretation of same, providing preliminary impressions as appropriate.
- Delivers quality, cost effective patient care in a professional manner.
- Works effectively to maintain an environment of excellence, which is patient focused, providing timely, compassionate, quality patient care.
- Promotes and maintains a safe work environment for both staff and customers, incorporating national patient safety initiatives.
MedPro Healthcare Staffing is a Joint Commission certified provider of contract staffing services. Since 1983, we have placed nursing and allied travelers in top healthcare facilities nationwide. Join us today for your very own MedPro Experience .
If qualified and interested, please call 954-###-#### for immediate consideration.
MedPro Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, disability, marital status or veteran status.
Key Words: Sonography, Ultrasound, Technician, US Tech, Ultrasound Tech
...@medprostaffing.comAbout Medpro Healthcare Staffing:
MedPro Healthcare Staffing is revolutionizing the way healthcare professionals experience the world on travel assignments. Our passionate team of recruiters are dedicated to finding travelers the space to evolve professionally while exploring from coast to coast. We are committed to an unwavering set of standards that translates into the extraordinary experiences of our healthcare professionals.
MedPro recruiters are equipped with emerging technology and resources that allow them to personalize each healthcare applicant s journey. Our focus is placing travelers in environments that lend itself to a harmonious work-life balance in the places they ve always dreamed of visiting. We re experts in crafting the perfect blend of location, facility, and benefits to suite each traveler s dreams.
Associated topics: ardms, echocardiology, imaging, non invasive, sono, sound, ultra, ultrasonographer, ultrasound, vascular