UI/UX Manager Software Application Manager
Location: 100% remote
This position oversees staff responsible for the front and back-end design of our pharmacy network applications. The team is responsible for the analysis, creation and maintenance of computer programs and services for commercial or end user applications, such as health care claims processing, financial management, reporting, and other functions associated with healthcare networks. Supervise the design of computer applications, services, and integrations to ensure products comply with business needs and SLAs.
What You Will Be Doing - Hire, mentor, and coach a team of Designers at various levels, grow and develop the next generation of Design Architects.
- Regularly interacts with senior management or executive levels on matters concerning several functional areas, divisions, and/or customers.
- Reviews company and department objectives to determine success of operation. Implements strategic policies when selecting methods, techniques, and evaluation criteria for obtaining results. Establishes and assures adherence to budgets, schedules, work plans, and performance requirements.
- Develop cross-functional relationships across business and technical leads, principles, architects, and product owners to ensure alignment with business goals and enterprise-level architectural standards.
- Promote and lead for agile/lean engineering principles while being pragmatic with regards to each projects unique challenges. Clearly communicate status, open issues, and solutions to team and stakeholders and work closely with other teams to reuse and understand existing frameworks.
- Analyzes and investigates applications design tasks and prepares specifications, analysis, and recommendations. Interacts with stakeholders, project managers, software engineers, and end users to define application requirements and/or necessary modifications.
What You Need for this Position - 3+ years of experience leading/managing a team
- Previous background as a software developer, front end developer, or UI/UX Designer
- Experience working in an agile environment
Plusses (not required)
- Healthcare or pharmacy industry experience
- Experience with SAFe development framework
So, if you are a UI/UX Manager with experience, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Lauren Formby
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Job ID: 8671523678172601646