$39,638 - $48,446
Mariah B, Recruiter at Gigzio
Got 5 people hired
Communicate with (or to) individuals or groups verbally and/or in writing (e.g. customers, suppliers, associates).
Maintain quality and safety standards in area of responsibility by ensuring associates are trained on Logistics and company policies, standards andprocedures; monitoring associate compliance to policies and procedures; distributing and maintaining procedures and supporting documentation.
Supervise and develop associates and leaders in area of responsibility by assigning duties and coordinating workloads, monitoring performance andproviding feedback; teaching, supporting and modeling Logistics and company policies and procedures; identifying training and development needs;and participating in the hiring, promotion, coaching, teaching, and evaluation of associates and leaders.
Monitor and manage productivity of area of responsibility by preparing, reviewing and/or analyzing business reports.
Identify associate, customer, and/or supplier concerns by listening, consulting with others when needed to determine corrective action to take or makerecommendations in order to resolve.
Implement the business plan for area of responsibility by communicating goals and managing staffing and scheduling, assigning duties andcoordinating workloads in order to achieve facility goals (e.g., production, quality, safety).
Live our Values
• Models the Walmart values to foster our culture; holds oneself and others accountable; and supports Walmart’s commitment to communities, social justice, corporate social responsibility, and sustainability; maintains and promotes the highest standards of integrity, ethics and compliance.
• Acts as an altruistic servant leader and is consistently humble, self-aware, honest, and transparent.
Curiosity & Courage
• Demonstrates curiosity and a growth mindset; fosters an environment that supports learning, innovation, and intelligent risk-taking; and exhibits resilience in the face of setbacks.
Digital Transformation & Change
• Seeks and implements continuous improvements and encourages the team to leverage new digital tools and ways of working.
Deliver for the Customer
• Delivers expected business results while putting the customer first and consistently applying an omni-merchant mindset and the EDLP and EDLC business models to all plans.
• Adopts a holistic perspective that considers data, analytics, customer insights, and different parts of the business when making plans and shaping the team’s strategy.
Focus on our Associates
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
• Identifies, attracts, and retains diverse and inclusive team members; builds a high-performing team; embraces diversity in all its forms; and actively supports diversity goal programs.
Collaboration & Influence
• Builds strong and trusting relationships with team members and business partners; works collaboratively and cross-functionally to achieve objectives; and communicates with energy and positivity to motivate, influence, and inspire commitment and action.
• Creates a discipline and focus around developing talent, promotes an environment allowing everyone to bring their best selves to work, empowers associates and partners to act in the best interest of the customer and company, and regularly recognizes others’ contributions and accomplishments.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Associate's Degree in Business, Logistics, or related field and 1 year supervisory experience OR Bachelor's Degree in Business, Logistics, or
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.Both Bachelor's Degree in Business, Logistics, or related field; AND 1 year related supervisory experience, Microsoft Office, Supervisory experience, Walmart Logistics Manager
Job ID: 1000930963078812826
PALESTINE, Texas, 75803