$21,717 - $26,543
Sam H, Recruiter at Gigzio
Got 9 people hired
Consults with other staff in the Walmart Health Center as necessary; assists patients with registration, appointment scheduling, and check-in by ensuring that all required information is provided by patients; and waiting with patients as necessary. Manages daily patient checkout process by maintaining overall appearance of checkout area, collecting copays, answering basic billing and checkout questions, operating checkout equipment and systems, verifying accurate patient information for transactions, verifying accurate payment amount for services rendered, notifying leader for process exceptions, determining patient-preferred method of payment, and operating mobile checkout by walking to patient rooms and other facility locations where patients are located.
Supports Care Hosts with patient appointment booking; scheduling future appointments for patients; scheduling walk-in patients as needed; communicating with Walmart Health Center providers to see if walk-in patient can be accommodated; and scheduling future appointments for walk-inpatients .Connecting patients with Community Health Workers in the Walmart Health Center as needed. Greets Walmart store customers as they enter the store and the Walmart Health Center patients as they enter the lobby, with a professional attitude and welcoming demeanor; offers assistance in answering any questions store customers may have related to the Walmart Health Center; shares information about regular and special services with Walmart Health Center patients.
Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions by building relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders; identifying business needs; determining and carrying out necessary processes and practices; monitoring progress and results; recognizing and capitalizing on improvement opportunities; and adapting to competing demands, organizational changes, and new responsibilities.
Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company standards of ethics and integrity by incorporating these into the development and implementation of business plans; using the Open Door Policy; and demonstrating and assisting others with how to apply these in executing business processes and practices. Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans by providing expert advice and guidance to others in the application of information and best practices; supporting and aligning efforts to meet customer and business needs; and building commitment for perspectives and rationales.
Live our Values
• Models the Walmart values to foster our culture; holds oneself accountable; and supports Walmart’s commitment to communities, social justice, corporate social responsibility, and sustainability; maintains and promotes the highest standards of integrity, ethics and compliance.
• Is consistently humble, self-aware, honest, and transparent.
Curiosity & Courage
• Demonstrates curiosity and a growth mindset; supports innovation and intelligent risk-taking; and exhibits resilience in the face of setbacks.
Digital Transformation & Change
• Implements and supports continuous improvements and willingly embraces new digital tools and ways of working.
Deliver for the Customer
• Delivers results while putting the customer first and applying an omnimerchant mindset and the EDLP and EDLC business models to all plans.
• Adopts a broad perspective that considers data, analytics, customer insights, and different parts of the business when making plans.
Focus on our Associates
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
• Embraces diversity in all its forms and actively supports diversity of ideas and perspectives, as well as diversity goal programs.
Collaboration & Influence
• Builds strong and trusting relationships with team members and business partners; works collaboratively to achieve objectives; communicates with
impact to a range of audiences; and demonstrates energy and positivity for own work.
• Contributes to an environment allowing everyone to bring their best selves to work, demonstrates engagement and commitment to the team, and recognizes others’
contributions and accomplishments.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.1 year’s experience in customer service, sales pitches and communications, health and wellness checkout roles, greeting patients, or related field.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.Front desk clinic operations and/or health and wellness checkout roles
Job ID: 386831052015294070
KISSIMMEE, Florida, 34744