CARROLLTON, Texas Jobs
Computer Support Specialists Jobs
Ensures Health and Wellness Facility hardware and software is up-to-date by installing new hardware and software; and collaborating with HomeOffice on upgrades.
Supports Human Resources (HR) with system access by creating or deleting user access logins and passwords within various systems; and grantingor revoking access to systems and applications.
Supports and troubleshoots system hardware, software, and peripheral equipment issues by installing, monitoring, maintaining, and repairingequipment; resolving open support tickets; researching reported issues; reporting issues utilizing system application tools (for example, Remedy) orinternal and external resources (for example, Field Support, Workstation Solutions, Unix); reporting issues and status to manager, supervisor, orcustomers throughout the troubleshooting process; and following up on resolved issues.
Complies with company policies, procedures, and standards of ethics and integrity by implementing related action plans; using the Open Door Policy;and applying these in executing business processes and practices.
Completes work assignments and priorities by using policies, data, and resources; collaborating with managers, co-workers, customers, and otherbusiness partners; identifying priorities, deadlines, and expectations; carrying out tasks; communicating progress and information; determining andrecommending ways to address improvement opportunities; and adapting to and learning from change, difficulties, and feedback.
Live our Values
• Models the Walmart values to foster our culture; holds oneself accountable; and supports Walmart’s commitment to communities, social justice, corporate social responsibility, and sustainability; maintains and promotes the highest standards of integrity, ethics and compliance.
• Is consistently humble, self-aware, honest, and transparent.
Curiosity & Courage
• Demonstrates curiosity and a growth mindset; supports innovation and intelligent risk-taking; and exhibits resilience in the face of setbacks.
Digital Transformation & Change
• Implements and supports continuous improvements and willingly embraces new digital tools and ways of working.
Deliver for the Customer
• Delivers results while putting the customer first and applying an omnimerchant mindset and the EDLP and EDLC business models to all plans.
• Adopts a broad perspective that considers data, analytics, customer insights, and different parts of the business when making plans.
Focus on our Associates
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
• Embraces diversity in all its forms and actively supports diversity of ideas and perspectives, as well as diversity goal programs.
Collaboration & Influence
• Builds strong and trusting relationships with team members and business partners; works collaboratively to achieve objectives; communicates with
impact to a range of audiences; and demonstrates energy and positivity for own work.
• Contributes to an environment allowing everyone to bring their best selves to work, demonstrates engagement and commitment to the team, and recognizes others’
contributions and accomplishments.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.Installing computer hardware or software
Job ID: 214161287875398140
CARROLLTON, Texas, 75007