What you'll do...
Defines long-term vision and product strategy for multiple product families by collaborating to develop long-term corporate financial plans; developingand delivering on the financial plan for area of responsibility; capitalizing on domain expertise; leveraging internal and external best practices andstandards to drive decision making; identifying and anticipating market opportunities based on an in-depth understanding of the market andcompetition; overseeing the execution of competitive assessments, driving innovation; approving business cases; prioritizing and allocating resources;and approving objectives and key performance indicators.Develops and enhances multiple product families by identifying and adopting emerging technology; collaborating with senior leadership to ensurealignment between roadmap and business strategies; developing and managing roadmaps across product areas; navigating ambiguous businesschallenges; identifying high impact and return on investment opportunities; turning customer insights into actionable priorities and initiatives; drawinginsights from benchmark studies and industry leaders to inform roadmaps and strategies; overseeing the development of user and businessacceptance criteria and product roll out strategy; managing risks and dependencies; and prioritizing product backlog.Builds and fosters collaborative relationships with key partners (for example, business leaders, User Experience, Engineering, Analytics) by drivingpriorities across business pillars and role modeling transparency; communicating product roadmaps and priorities; collaborating across product areasfor roadmap prioritization; engaging with key partners to determine the best product and business strategies; and gaining buy-in from executive-levelleadership.Provides overall direction by analyzing business objectives and customer needs; developing, communicating, building support for, and implementingbusiness strategies, plans, and practices; analyzing costs and forecasts and incorporating them into business plans; determining and supportingresource requirements; evaluating operational processes; measuring outcomes to ensure desired results; identifying and capitalizing on improvementopportunities; promoting a customer environment; and demonstrating adaptability and sponsoring continuous learning.Develops and implements strategies to attract and maintain a highly skilled and engaged workforce by diagnosing capability gaps; recruiting,selecting, and developing talent; supporting mentorship, workforce development, and succession planning; and leveraging the capabilities of new andexisting talent.Cultivates an environment where associates respect and adhere to company standards of integrity and ethics by integrating these values into allprograms and practices; developing consequences for violations or non-compliance; and supporting the Open Door Policy.Develops and leverages internal and external partnerships and networks to maximize the achievement of business goals by sponsoring and leadingkey community outreach and involvement initiatives; engaging key stakeholders in the development, execution, and evaluation of appropriatebusiness plans and initiatives; and supporting associate efforts in these areas.
Live our Values
• Models the Walmart values to foster our culture; holds oneself and others accountable; and supports Walmart’s commitment to communities, social justice, corporate social responsibility, and sustainability; maintains and promotes the highest standards of integrity, ethics and compliance.
• Acts as an altruistic servant leader and is consistently humble, self-aware, honest, and transparent
Curiosity & Courage
• Demonstrates curiosity and a growth mindset; fosters an environment that supports learning, innovation, and intelligent risk-taking; and exhibits resilience in the face of setbacks.
Digital Transformation & Change
• Drives continuous improvements, supervises the adoption of new technology, and supports digital disruption in line with Walmart’s business model.
Deliver for the Customer
• Delivers expected business results while putting the customer first and consistently applying an omni-merchant mindset and the EDLP and EDLC business models to all plans and initiatives.
• Adopts a holistic perspective that considers data, analytics, customer insights, and different parts of the business when making plans and implementing strategies.
Focus on our Associates
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
• Supports strategies and drives initiatives that attract and retain diverse and inclusive talent; builds high-performing teams; embraces diversity in all its forms; and actively supports diversity goal programs.
Collaboration & Influence
• Builds strong and trusting relationships with team members and business partners; works collaboratively and cross-functionally to achieve objectives; and communicates with energy and positivity to motivate, influence, and inspire commitment and action.
• Creates a discipline and focus around developing talent, builds the talent pipeline, fosters an environment allowing everyone to bring their best selves to work, empowers associates and partners to act in the best interest of the customer and company, and regularly recognizes others’ contributions and accomplishments.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
As permitted by applicable law, provide evidence of full vaccination as defined by CDC guidelines OR secure approval of medical or religious accommodation for the vaccination mandate., Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Engineering, Communications, or related field and 6 years’ experience in
product management or related field OR 8 years’ experience in product management or related field.
2 years' experience building and leading high performing teams.
4 years' experience leading cross-functional teams.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Building and leading high performing teams, Consulting and advising business partners utilizing detailed analysis, Gathering, identifying, defining, and communicating requirements., Leading product or solution development, Proven track record of successful product creation with measurable and significant business impact
Masters: Business Administration, Masters: Computer Engineering, Masters: Computer Science
601 N WALTON BLVD, BENTONVILLE, AR 72716, United States of America