What you'll do...
Senior Manager, Business Analysis and Insights (Reporting Factory)
ABOUT THE POSITION – INTRODUCTION
- Ideal candidate will act as an extension of our Segments while owning the transformation of our legacy reporting into enhanced and automated offerings.
- This is a unique opportunity to work in a green space that Walmart has not previously explored and help to shape the way the company thinks about data consumption and decision making.
- It will be critical for this candidate to have the flexibility to work at varying levels of details and working with varying levels from coders to CFOs.
Position is located in Bentonville, Arkansas. We offer a comprehensive relocation package.
You’ll sweep us off our feet if…
- You have management experience in designing and running a “Reporting Factory”.
- You have experience owning and enhancing reoccurring reporting leveraged by C-suite leadership.
- You drive results with strong financial acumen and technical/analytical capabilities.
- You have a great eye for detail and can articulate points in a simplistic approach.
- You’re organized, disciplined, and can manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- You’re a master at making complex subjects easily understood.
- You have an owner’s mindset that drives high standards and the ability to hold project contributors accountable.
- You have experience with Power BI as a user and developer.
You’ll make an impact by:
- Gaining the trust of partners by showing the ability to anticipate needs and then execute on them.
- Working closely across different functional teams to drive visibility and accountability.
- Ensuring business needs are being met by evaluating the ongoing effectiveness of current plans, programs, and initiatives; consulting with business partners, managers, co-workers, or other key stakeholders; soliciting, evaluating, and applying suggestions for improving efficiency and cost-effectiveness; and participating in and supporting community outreach events.
- Working closely with business stakeholders across enterprise (segments/functions) and partner teams (MDM, Product, Data etc.) to understand & deliver on their specific reporting needs.
- Creating and managing reporting intake pipeline utilizing a prioritization framework in line with the Segment and enterprise-wide strategy.
- Analyzing business problems & processes in line with the environmental drivers to outline/refine solutions supporting enterprise reporting needs.
- Partnering with the business stakeholders on insights/analytics driven outcomes.
- Working with regional service leads and market teams to ensure local reporting needs are met through the standard and ad-hoc reporting capabilities within COE.
- Leading a team of report generators (factory) and data engineers to drive daily, weekly, quarterly & month-end report generation process (standard & ad-hoc).
- Managing current state operations and capacity needs for the reporting team.
- Ensuring standards, controls and reporting definitions are maintained and leveraged consistently.
- Ensuring quality checks are in place and automation is enabled to support reporting Lifecyle (i.e., data validation, push/pull, notification etc.).
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed in the role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. The full Job Description can be made available as part of the hiring process.
Benefits & Perks:
Beyond competitive pay, you can receive incentive awards for your performance. Other great perks include 401(k) match, stock purchase plan, paid maternity and parental leave, PTO, multiple health plans, and much more.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas, and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
Who We Are?
Join Walmart and your work could help over 275?million global customers live better every week. Yes, we are the Fortune #1 company. But?you’ll?quickly find we’re a company who wants you to feel comfortable bringing your whole self to work. A career at Walmart is where the world’s most complex challenges meet a kinder way of life. Our mission spreads far beyond the walls of our stores. Join us and?you'll?discover why we are a world leader in diversity and inclusion, sustainability, and community involvement.? From day one,?you’ll?be empowered and equipped to do the best work of your life.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
As permitted by applicable law, provide evidence of full vaccination as defined by CDC guidelines OR secure approval of medical or religious accommodation for the vaccination mandate., Minimum Qualifications
Bachelor’s degree in Business, Analytics, Statistics, or related field and 3 years’ experience in data analytics, project management, business, or
related area OR 5 years’ experience in data analytics, project management, business, or related area.
2 years’ experience using intermediate functionality of Microsoft Office.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Statistical Programming Language, Supervisory, Working on cross-functional teams or projects
Project Management - Project Management Professional - Certification, Six Sigma - Certification
608 SW 8TH ST, BENTONVILLE, AR 72712-6207, United States of America