What you'll do...
- Building Innovations for mechanical, plumbing, electrical, fire protection systems.
- Analyze MEP/FP systems for improved industrial standards.
- Develop new innovative mechanical and electrical solutions for zero emissions. Test equipment that will ensure our success through AI and data collection.
- Analyze MEP/FP diagnostic data for improve opportunities. Analyze competitor systems and recommend improvements.
- Drive solutions and compliance with EPA regulations for HVAC refrigerants. Create strategies to increase energy efficiencies for MEP/FP systems.
- Create step by step strategy to test and implement new system and technology.
- Build data centric resources for equipment information.
- Develop data centric Revit families for MEP/FP. Develop a Revit family request process.
- Drive Design Initiative / Change Initiative process for MEP/FP systems.
- Create and track DI/CI in BPCM. Create DI/CI budgets by discipline.
- Track DI/CI invoices and approve. Facilitate DI/CI approval meetings.
- Drive prototype development for mechanical, plumbing, electrical, and fire protection.
- Update major project prototype based on scope of work changes annually
- Develop guidance for compliance, code, and regulatory requirement changes.
- Develop construction bulletins (when necessary) to expedite changes.
- Facilitate global procurement reviews for MEP/FP components.
- Partner with RSP to stay engaged with OEM equipment improvements.
- Evaluate/coordinate global procurement bids for MEP/FP.
- Communicate and manage overall prototype for EOR consultants. And conduct monthly EOR collective calls.
- Conduct mechanical, plumbing, electrical, and fire protection training.
- Publish prototype standards and facilitate issuance of construction bulletins and publish prototype change initiatives.
- Support FM and field execution teams with resolving MEP/FP issues.
- Provide recommendations and guidance as a subject matter expert while analyzing M&R cost for MEP/FP opportunities and provide recommendations.
- Conduct monthly/quarterly collective calls to collaborate remedies and solutions.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
As permitted by applicable law, provide evidence of full vaccination as defined by CDC guidelines OR secure approval of medical or religious accommodation for the vaccination mandate., Minimum Qualifications
Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Architecture, or related field and 3 years' experience in construction management, construction administration, engineering, architecture, or related area OR 5 years' experience in construction management, construction administration, engineering, architecture, or related area.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Masters: Architecture, Masters: Computer Engineering
2101 SE SIMPLE SAVINGS DR, BENTONVILLE, AR 72712-4304, United States of America