What you'll do...
Senior Manager I – Internal Audit
- Drive global audit framework and audit planning to mitigate risk to the company by collaborating with executive leadership in markets to define performance goals, metrics, and types of audits to be performed, and ensuring audit plans support business initiatives; creating and gaining approval for audit plans for global audit; creating and maintaining tools used to identify and measure risk to the company and determine audit focus; and sharing best practices across global audit teams
- Manage global audit projects by determining scope and objectives; developing cross-functional audit plans; determining and gathering resources from leadership in global markets; partnering with stakeholders and process owners for execution of plans; reviewing and validating audit planning memos, audit programs, test work, and reports; ensuring timely delivery and successful completion of projects; and following up with local markets to provide support and guidance to ensure process adherence
- Communicate audit information to senior leadership by reviewing audit documents and work papers; documenting work papers, findings, and recommendations for management presentations; ensuring presentations, review reports, and correspondence are in alignment with internal audit standards; leading customer opening and closing conferences; resolving customer and team issues; and updating audit management and customer on issues and risks
- Guide audit teams in the validation of control design and effectiveness and identifies process deficiencies by testing performance of controls against Company procedures and/or external regulatory/accounting requirements; evaluating process efficiencies; and performing data and analytical analysis
- Provide development opportunities for associates by selecting and training; mentoring; assigning duties; building a team-based work environment; establishing performance expectations and conducting regular performance evaluations; providing recognition and rewards; coaching for success and improvement; and ensuring diversity awareness
- Promote and support company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity by training and providing direction to others in their use and application; ensuring compliance with them; and utilizing and supporting the Open Door Policy
You’ll sweep us off our feet if…
- You bring extensive experience in internal audit practices, methodology and standards; risk knowledge and experience in retail operations, i.e. Store Operations, Omnichannel Operations, Fulfillment, eCommerce Operations; Finance and Accounting capabilities and acumen; and advanced data analytics skills and capabilities.
You’ll make an impact by…
- Driving the execution of multiple business plans and projects by identifying customer and operational needs; developing and communicating business plans and priorities; removing barriers and obstacles that impact performance; providing resources; identifying performance standards; measuring progress and adjusting performance accordingly; developing contingency plans; and demonstrating adaptability and supporting continuous learning
- Creating efficiencies in the audit process by recognizing automation and integration opportunities; identifying opportunities to leverage data analytics; creating common auditing methodologies; responding to critical business situations; and participating in cross-functional teams
- Ensuring business needs are being met by evaluating the ongoing effectiveness of current plans, programs, and initiatives; consulting with business partners, managers, co-workers, or other key stakeholders; soliciting, evaluating, and applying suggestions for improving efficiency and cost-effectiveness; and participating in and supporting community outreach events
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed in the role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. The full Job Description can be made available as part of the hiring process.
Benefits & Perks:
Beyond competitive pay, you can receive incentive awards for your performance. Other great perks include 401(k) match, stock purchase plan, paid maternity and parental leave, PTO, multiple health plans, and much more.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
Who We Are
Join Walmart and your work could help over 275?million global customers live better every week. Yes, we are the Fortune #1 company. But?you’ll?quickly find we’re a company who wants you to feel comfortable bringing your whole self to work. A career at Walmart is where the world’s most complex challenges meet a kinder way of life. Our mission spreads far beyond the walls of our stores. Join us and?you'll?discover why we are a world leader in diversity and inclusion, sustainability, and community involvement.? From day one,?you’ll?be empowered and equipped to do the best work of your life.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or business-related field OR Bachelor’s degree in Management Information Systems or other Information Technology-related field. 5 years experience in internal audit, information technology, or business-related field.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Audit - Internal, Finance/Accounting, Supervising Associates
Masters: Business Administration
CFE - Certified Fraud Examiner - Certification, CISA - Certified Information Systems Auditor - Certification, CISM - Certified Information Security Manager - Certification, CISSP - Certified Information Systems Security Professional - Certification, Financial & Insurance - Certified Internal Auditor - Certification, Financial & Insurance - Certified Public Accountant - Certification
2501 Se J Street Ste B, Bentonville, AR 72712-7761, United States of America