BENTONVILLE, Arkansas Jobs
Electronics Engineers, Except Computer Jobs
Testing Possesses knowledge of: Test case preparation; test objectives; test strategies; test types; test tools (for example, Automation, Selenium,
Agile, Jira, Mobile, Eggplant); test environments; root cause analysis. To be able to carry out the following responsibilities: Identifies and creates test
cases for an assigned task/story. Maps test cases to business and functional requirements. Demonstrates an understanding of different types of
testing and testing tools for execution under guidance Executes test cases to test code and detect errors and defects for an assigned
component/module under guidance.
Defect Management and Troubleshooting Possesses knowledge of: Defect life-cycle processes; defect tracking tools and methodologies; defect
reporting; regression testing; root cause analysis; root cause corrective action. To be able to carry out the following responsibilities: Evaluates test
results against desired performance, standards, and usability outcomes. Detects and documents defects, bugs, and errors for an assigned
component/module and conducts analysis to determine the sources of errors under guidance. Troubleshoots performance and availability bottlenecks
for the application under guidance. Conducts failover incase of an issue.
example, ActiveX, .Net, Cocoa, Android application framework); coding tools (for example, Monday.com, Linx, Embold); coding platforms (for
example, Microsoft Azure, AWS, Apple IOS); quality, safety, and security standards; emerging tools and technologies; telemetry. To be able to carry
out the following responsibilities: Demonstrates familiarity with all relevant coding guidelines (for example, code review processes, code branching
strategies, reusability) while writing/configuring code. Creates and configures minimalistic code for a component/module under guidance. Maintains
records by documenting program development and revisions. Demonstrates familiarity with prevalent coding languages and frameworks in the
industry or outside the immediate scope of delivery. Identifies repetitive and routine tasks in continuous integration/continuous delivery, testing, or
other process that can be automated. Implements telemetry features as required under guidance. Applies security policy requirements to
component/module during code development/configuration.
Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions by building relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders; identifying business
needs; determining and carrying out necessary processes and practices; monitoring progress and results; recognizing and capitalizing on
improvement opportunities; and adapting to competing demands, organizational changes, and new responsibilities.
Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company standards of ethics and integrity by incorporating these into the
development and implementation of business plans; using the Open Door Policy; and demonstrating and assisting others with how to apply these in
executing business processes and practices.
Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans by providing expert advice and
guidance to others in the application of information and best practices; supporting and aligning efforts to meet customer and business needs; and
building commitment for perspectives and rationales.
Live our Values
• Models the Walmart values to foster our culture; holds oneself accountable; and supports Walmart’s commitment to communities, social justice, corporate social responsibility, and sustainability; maintains and promotes the highest standards of integrity, ethics and compliance.
• Is consistently humble, self-aware, honest, and transparent.
Curiosity & Courage
• Demonstrates curiosity and a growth mindset; supports innovation and intelligent risk-taking; and exhibits resilience in the face of setbacks.
Digital Transformation & Change
• Implements and supports continuous improvements and willingly embraces new digital tools and ways of working.
Deliver for the Customer
• Delivers results while putting the customer first and applying an omnimerchant mindset and the EDLP and EDLC business models to all plans.
• Adopts a broad perspective that considers data, analytics, customer insights, and different parts of the business when making plans.
Focus on our Associates
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
• Embraces diversity in all its forms and actively supports diversity of ideas and perspectives, as well as diversity goal programs.
Collaboration & Influence
• Builds strong and trusting relationships with team members and business partners; works collaboratively to achieve objectives; communicates with
impact to a range of audiences; and demonstrates energy and positivity for own work.
• Contributes to an environment allowing everyone to bring their best selves to work, demonstrates engagement and commitment to the team, and recognizes others’
contributions and accomplishments.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.As permitted by applicable law, provide evidence of full vaccination as defined by CDC guidelines OR secure approval of medical or religious accommodation for the vaccination mandate.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field OR 2 years’ of experience in software engineering or related field., Technical certifications related to software engineering (example - CompTIA, IT Fundamentals, and A+) or related field
Job ID: 468869074219960607
BENTONVILLE, Arkansas, 72712