At Syneos Health, wechallenge the status quo, we collaborate to deliver solutions, and we are passionate about changing lives...
We are looking for a talented individual to join our team as a Virtual Vaccine Account Representative.
The Vaccine Account Representative (VAR) reports to the Customer Team Leader and represents the company with assigned customers in coordination with the Field Sales Representatives. The VAR must have strong knowledge of the vaccine market and must demonstrate sound business judgment, territory management skills, customer service tenets, exemplary sales skills, and an understanding of ordering, fulfillment, and returns processes.
In this exciting opportunity, you are a great fit if you can....
- Disseminate approved product messages
- Capitalize on opportunities to sell
- Provide support around vaccine ordering and account management
- Spend approximately 90% of your time on the phone either responding to inbound calls or by proactively contacting assigned customers and approximately 15% of your time will be spent in face to face engagements with Pharmacy Managers, Clinics and other Vaccine customers.
- Achieve specific sales objectives and provide superior account management services in coordination with Field representatives
At Syneos Health, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace. If your past experience doesn't align perfectly, we encourage you to apply anyway. At times, we take into consideration transferrable skills from previous roles. We also encourage you to join our Talent Network to stay connected to additional career opportunities.
Along with a results-oriented mindset, self-assurance and an engaging manner, the ideal candidate has....
- Bachelor's Degree or 4+ years of the following equivalent experience:
- Professional sales experience
- Work experience in the healthcare/scientific field (including pharmaceutical, biotech, or medical devices) that is not sales related
- Professional marketing experience or Military experience
- 1-2 years of sales or customer service experience preferred
- Superior communication skills (written and oral)
- Excellent planning skills and good judgment
- Attention to detail and compliance to company policies is critical
- Ability to travel 10% and possess a valid driver's license to drive to assigned healthcare accounts, unless otherwise specified
At Syneos Health, we believe in providing an environment and culture in which our people can thrive, develop and advance. We reward and recognize our people by providing valuable benefits and a quality of life balance.
Why Syneos Health?Our employees voted Syneos Health as the overall winner in MedReps' Best Places To Work In Medical Sales Awards. Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Every career choice counts - especially when you're just starting out. Choose a company dedicated to your long-term success. At Syneos Health, employees are empowered to drive their development at each stage of their career through supportive managers and access to Syneos Health Learning Solutions - an online learning portal containing the industry's largest library of off-the-shelf distance pharmaceutical learning. We offer you more than just one job; this is just the beginning. The diversification and breadth of Syneos Health creates a multitude of career paths and employment opportunities.
WORK HERE MATTERS EVERYWHERE | How will you accelerate pharmaceutical sales?
Syneos Health companies are affirmative action/equal opportunity employers (Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled)
As a healthcare company we have an important responsibility to protect individual and public health. Except in those locations where state or local law impacts this vaccination requirement, this position will require individuals to befully vaccinated against COVID-19 as part of their job responsibilities unless an exemption can be confirmed based on a medical condition, sincerely-held religious belief, or other reasons recognized by applicable law. Submission and approval of an exemption request does not necessarily guarantee that an accommodation can be provided for any specific job.