Opportunity: Valet Parker
Greet guests upon arrival and departure and park and retrieve guests’ vehicles in accordance with established guest service and sustainability standards.
Potential Career Path
Guest Service Agent – Bell Captain– Guest Service Manager
Essential Job Functions
- Park guest vehicles and retrieve valet-parked guest vehicles in a timely and courteous manner; use claim tickets to ensure appropriate delivery of vehicles.
- Grasp, lift and/or carry or otherwise move packages, luggage or boxes up to 75 lbs. from cars, buses and vans, placing packages and luggage onto baggage carts or in a secure area for retrieval by bell staff.
- Read luggage tags and provide claim tickets to ensure appropriate delivery.
- Follow sustainability guidelines and practices related to HHM’s EarthView program.
- Practice safe work habits, wear protective safety equipment and follow MSDS and OSHA standards.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Previous related experience a plus.
Work Environment and Context
- Work schedule varies and may include working on holidays and weekends.
- Requires standing for extended periods, walking, pushing, lifting up to 75 pounds, bending and reaching, stooping, kneeling, or crouching.
What We Believe
People Are Our Capability – Hearts That Serve – Only Excellence – Stay Nimble - Own ItAbout Us
One of the closest hotels near Capitol Hill, the National Mall, Union Station, the Supreme Court, and the Library of Congress, Capitol Hill Hotel boasts a superior location matched by distinct style and impeccable service. Offering some of the largest guest suites in Washington D.C., Capitol Hill Hotel makes any trip—whether leisure or business, a quick getaway or an extended stay—feel like home.
HHM is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.
Source: Hospitality Online