At Syneos Health, we challenge the status quo, we collaborate to deliver solutions, and we are passionate about changing lives...
We are looking for a talented individual to join our team as an Virtual Pharmaceutical Sales Representative.
Do you have a noticeable passion for results?
You're bold, empathetic, and very resourceful, especially when results are at stake. You have what it takes: a competitive drive coupled with the exceptional ability to communicate the science behind our client's products and build lasting business relationships. Such talent and passion make you the right fit for this unique sales role with Syneos Health.
This opportunity is part of our Deployment Solutions team, which partners with top-tier pharmaceutical, medical device, and biotechnology companies to provide better, smarter, faster solutions for the industry.
Take part in leading the transformation of healthcare by joining the largest provider of outsourced commercial solutions to the healthcare industry. Under moderate supervision, the Virtual Sales Specialist is responsible for providing outbound marketing and inbound customer support in a pharmaceutical environment. Customers include but are not limited to physicians, healthcare providers, and healthcare clinic personnel.
The Virtual Sales Specialist implements the client's marketing plan by delivering proficient sales presentations to a defined list of current and prospective customers. In the assigned region, the Virtual Sales Specialist will utilize all marketing and selling materials designed for a respective audience. Customers include but are not limited to physicians, healthcare providers and healthcare clinic personnel. The Specialist will plan and organize activities to ensure regular and consistent coverage of the territory according to a plan of action. Increased business activity for the client will result from these efforts. Administration of territory information and compliance to reporting and regulatory requirements is imperative. Participation in training and development programs is required.
In this exciting opportunity, you are a great fit if you can.....
- Proactively demonstrate and promote products to physicians and healthcare professionals in territory and develop an appropriate territory business plan to influence prescribing decisions for the appropriate patient to exceed team/national goals
- Leverage multi-channel approach to remotely engage targets to present key marketing resources
- Develop and maintain relationships with influential customers in the territory to enhance company and/or product loyalty and build the brands
- Execute total office call to ensure all key points of contact are aligned and supportive of brand value to patients
- Develop a daily/weekly call schedule to ensure efficient and comprehensive coverage of aligned targets
- Execute client directed outbound calls, emails and strategic face-to-face interactions with assigned targets
- Manage territory budget to support sales and marketing activities
- Utilize defined selling model by obtaining maximum commitment from customers on every call to impact positive territory engagement results
- Understand and utilize inContact Telephony system and record appropriate information in SalesForce.com in accordance with customer business rules and training
- Leverage understanding of clinical studies and managed care to consult, influence and maintain customer relationships. Customize discussions with physicians based on their needs
Along with a results-oriented mindset, self-assurance and an engaging manner, the ideal candidate has....
- BS/BA Degree required
- 2 years of B2B, Clinical or Pharmaceutical SalesExperience
- 1+ years selling in specialty/competitive sales environment preferred
- Women's Health experience with established relationships a plus
- Self-motivated with strong performance orientation; advanced business acumen skills
- Documented, proven and consistent track record of success in exceeding results
- Expert selling skills including customer engagement and relationship building success via in person and e-promotion
- Proficiency with high impact communication skills to influence behavior
- Effective prioritization and planning while ensuring adherence to compliance guidelines
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
- Experience in digital, tele sales or related inside sales experience
- Solid written and verbal communication skills; Must possess excellent presentation and selling skills with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to learn quickly and apply disease state and product knowledge; organizational skills; strong communication and listening skills
- Technology savvy and experience utilizing digital sales tools virtually or in person
- Strong computer expertise including proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience with Veeva CRM is highly preferred
- Engagement Center/Inside Sales and/or Field Pharma Specialty Experience
- Proven ability to work with all regulatory legal, and compliance parameters
Interviews may be conducted in person at an on-site interview location. For any in person interviews, local Covid safety guidelines will be followed.
I understand that if I am made an offer of employment, it will be conditioned on my demonstration I am fully vaccinated OR I plan to initiate vaccination by my start date AND be fully vaccinated within 4 weeks of start date against the COVID-19 virus.
IMPORTANT: I understand that if the role for which I am applying requires extensive in-person contact with colleagues, health care providers, clients and other medical professionals who have stringent vaccination requirements that all Syneos Health employees with whom they partner be fully vaccinated and will not accept or consider any exemptions. I understand I can request an exemption from Syneos Health's vaccination requirement based on a qualifying medical condition or sincerely-held religious belief. However, in the event that I successfully obtain an exemption, I understand that it is highly unlikely that I will be able to adequately perform the essential functions of this position without imposing an undue hardship on Syneos Health due to the clients' demands.
At Syneos Health, we believe in providing an environment and culture in which our people can thrive, develop and advance. We reward and recognize our people by providing valuable benefits and a quality of life balance.
Why Syneos Health? Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Here, you're empowered to exceed your sales goals with the autonomy you need to over deliver. We're dedicated to creating better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients. Syneos Health has launched more sales teams in the last 5 years across all major Therapeutic Areas than the top 25 pharma companies combined. By joining
Syneos Health, you'll be connected to our multitude of career paths and pipeline of employment opportunities.
WORK HERE MATTERS EVERYWHERE | How will you accelerate pharmaceutical sales?
Syneos Health is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled)